doesn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

well, I did a bit of research before I bought it. I used it only on area with pimples. I used around 3 times and then I threw it into the bin. Not working but caused more breakout. I guess this oil is too thick.

Freaking leaked!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Oh my god ordered 4 bottles and it was leaking all over 😩 Pls change the opener/pump

A little thick for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

This oil is very thick. I wants to use it as an all over face oil for nighttime as I have dry sensitive skin but I found that it did log up my pores a little. No drastic pimples but definitely a few large black heads in my forehead area which I don't usually get. Also I really didn't like the smell of this. I still use this for my hands and feet at night (I have extremely dry skin in those areas) and it works well.

Smells nice, but not sure it does anything much

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it helps to fade my acne scars, but I haven't had any bad experiences from using it (It didn't break me out). Also, I like the herbal scent that it has. So, I'm just going to keep using it. d/i/s/c/o/u/n/t c/o/d/e: A S V 0 4 0 7

Works Wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this in hopes to reduce my acne scarring. And I gotta say that this is better than the life flo one. It is well tolerated on my sensitive skin and it comes with a pump so the oil won’t oxidize easily. And I saw results after 2 weeks of use!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Will definitely re-purchase it given its performance and reasonable price.

Works Crazy Fast// Страхотно Масло

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I started using this oil on my dark spots from sun exposure just two days ago and I already see them fading away. I actually bought this to treat my stretch marks, haven't tried it yet on them. The smell buggs me somewhat - it's quite strong, reminds me of curry powder, but hey... If it works this good, I'll handle it! // Маслото е невероятно! Преди два дни започнах да го ползваш върху пигментираното ми от слънцето лице и вече петната са силно избелели. Закупих го за да третирам стриите си, ще го пробвам и върху тях. Миризмата му е силна, напомня за къри и не е особено приятна, но ако ефектът е толкова мощен, ще я изтърпя! Чудесен продукт!

is work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

is work! my wound is recover!

Truly surprised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was adamant to use it before but my research is correct that it works wonders for your acne and face. My acne scar has faded and face is a lot smoother!

It’s Tamanu Oil