The best toothpaste ever!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I worked in dental offices and my brother is a dentist. This is by far the best tooth paste ever! No baloney foaming ingredients, no Blue or red Aluminum Lake coloring in it. No petroleum by product, fluoride, or TSP, the stuff you clean walls with, or use to wash varnish remover from wood, etc. Even Tom's of Maine is now Colgate. STOP buying store brand toothpaste, use baking soda or buy this or something like it. I really can't say enough.

Pretty good, but contains pota ssium sorbate and glycerin.

Posted by Caerulea on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This ayurvedic herbal foam-free toothpaste is suitable for people suffering from acid reflux, heartburn, gastritis, celiac disease and gluten sensitivity, because it doesn't contain mint or gluten which may aggravate these conditions. Unlike many other toothpastes, this one is free of fluoride, parabens, SLS, propylene glycol, PEGs, saccharin and other synthetic additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, colors or harsh abrasives, but it does contain pota ssium sorbate as a preservative and glycerin as a solvent and viscosity decreasing agent. Even though pota ssium sorbate is not a dangerous carcinogen or endocrine disruptor, it's a suspected human toxicant, irritant, and allergen. Glycerin is generally a safe ingredients, but it may leave a thin coat on the teeth and thus prevent remineralization of tooth enamel. All the other ingredients are great, though: fine chalk and silica gently clean the teeth without damaging the enamel, while a powerful blend of peelu, neem, indian licorice root, pomegranate rind, common jujube, rose apple, clove, persian walnut, barleria prinoitis bark, Indian almond, bedda nut, Asian holly oak, pri ckly ash, zanthoxylum alatum, sappan wood, catechu, bengal madder, acacia arabica bark, sarsaparilla, cinnamon, medlar bark, mayweed and bishop's weed flower extracts, fennel and cardamom oils, and thymol prevent and reduce plaque and tartar build-up by killing harmful tooth decay-causing bacteria and stimulating the growth of tooth-protective, non-acidic bacteria, remove stains, strengthen the enamel, help prevent caries, relieve the symptoms of gingivitis and parodontosis, heal sore gums, reduce redness and inflammation, fight halitosis and prom ote fresh breath, carrageenan (natural, not its degraded and chemically processed variety, poligeenan) is a thickener made from seaweed, cellulose gum is a natural binder and viscosity increasing agent. Overall, it's a pretty good toothpaste, and unlike mint toothpastes, it doesn't provoke heartburn and acid reflux or irritate the stomach lining, but it would be much better and safer without pota ssium sorbate and glycerin.

Great Whitening Power and All Natural Too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well I was already into eating healthy and using shea butter as a skin moisturizer, that I figured I would go into full gear and see what all natural alternatives are to toothpaste. This is it! Look for no more! I have develop tea drinking stains (I drink about 4 cups a day) and this toothpaste with constant use has decreased the stains and whitened my teeth.

Good toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant taste, no foam, no s.l.s., seems to be whitening my teeth. Fast Iherb shipping and low price.

Ken Parker

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a stain fighter!

exxelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good; I do not like mint; this refreshes my teeth without mint and whitening effect I see after 2 day using.

ugly

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ugly disturbing scent. NEVER AGAIN!

wonderful, gentle, smooth tasting, licorice cardamom fennel tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

has neem and other herbs to heal gums/teech and prevent cavities and plaque, has no sls to give you canker sores, smooth toothpaste without the usual foaming action

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Non-foaming or burning toothpaste. Like the results.

Glad I tried this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's just been two days since I started using this toothpaste but I can already see a difference in the color of my teeth. They are definitely getting whiter. My gums have also stoped bleeding and they are now happy light pink color and my teeth are unbelievably smooth after brunshing with this toothpaste. I just ordered another tube! No flouride, sls or any other yucky stuff. I usually use Jason's, Himalayan Herbal Healthcare, or Periobrite toothpastes but I am very happy with this purchase!