No lingering taste

Posted by hotdogtopus on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The one thing I don't like about toothpaste is that it leaves my mouth feeling dry and affects my tastebuds for long after. This has mint in it, but it doesn't do that. Also, it doesn't irritate my gums like average toothpastes. I actually went down to brushing my teeth one a day with my other toothpaste because it bothered me so much, but now I use this at night and it doesn't bother me before I go to sleep.

DOES THE JOB WELL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very good toothpaste at a very reasonable price.

Strong herbal smell but I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are into more herbal and less mint taste, this is for you. I like it myself, my kids are ok with it, but my hubby doesn't really care for it.

toothpaste with slica

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Silica is a hard-rock mineral with hardness, so it will abrade the softer teeth. I won't use it again.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product for family!

Great toothpaste

Posted by Celinem on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleanses well and soft on teeth.

Awesome toothpaste

Posted by MissLift on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried their other product as a sample and loved it. The taste and consistency are nice. It doesn't become watery right away, and leave you with a feeling of freshness. You don't need to use much (compared to some other one that just seems to dissolve and disappear in your mouth). I don't see much difference between the foam-free version and the normal one. Will buy again !

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice.

Very good toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was using this toothpaste for a few month and when I went to dentist for check up the dentist was surprised how my gums look. I believe that this toothpaste is responsible for improvement.

Best for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No more pain teeth, nice breath, very good taste. Just love this toothpaste.

1 2 3