No lingering taste

Posted by hotdogtopus on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The one thing I don't like about toothpaste is that it leaves my mouth feeling dry and affects my tastebuds for long after. This has mint in it, but it doesn't do that. Also, it doesn't irritate my gums like average toothpastes. I actually went down to brushing my teeth one a day with my other toothpaste because it bothered me so much, but now I use this at night and it doesn't bother me before I go to sleep.

toothpaste with slica

Posted by 5068344549092550959 on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Silica is a hard-rock mineral with hardness, so it will abrade the softer teeth. I won't use it again.

my favorite toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1511611 on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my favorite toothpaste

a good, low-abrasive toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2705423 on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Creamy, non-viscous texture. This will not grind your teeth and may find it closer to a polish. Good flavors and pleasant, gentle experience.

Auromere Toothpaste

Posted by 5224852164561839396 on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another win win from iHerb!

I like it very much

Posted by 4683264082954735030 on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes my teeth feel very clean. Because is natural, it doesn't make a lot of foam.

Strong herbal smell but I like it

Posted by 5258415240615219000 on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are into more herbal and less mint taste, this is for you. I like it myself, my kids are ok with it, but my hubby doesn't really care for it.

New & Interesting

Posted by Reviewer1590584 on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 6 months and I really like it. My teeth always feel clean and fresh. The color of the toothpaste is a dark beige which is "different". Not sure if the color is "natural" or added?

Good

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works well enough. My teeth feel clean but I still prefer my Now Foods XyliWhite in Cinnafresh. Nothing has beat that toothpaste yet. Check out my page for more reviews and info!

Good toothpaste