If you like black licorice, you'll like this mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Auromere was a perfectly good mouthwash. However, it's flavor is very distinctly anise. If you like black licorice, you'll like this product. But if anise is not your thing, skip it for a minty, cinnamon or citrus flavored mouthwash from another brand.

My favorite natural mouthwash by far

Posted by Donica on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few different natural mouthwashes by different brands and I have not been too satisfied. I don't like minty, burning mouthwashes and most of them have burned and stung. I had to get used to the burning. This mouthwash, in contrast, is actually rather sweet and tasty. There is no sting or burn when I use it. I use it in conjunction with the foam-free fennel toothpaste by the same brand and my tooth are whiter and healthier. I love this stuff so much that I had to buy a backup, immediately.

Finally I found my favorite one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it, love it and I will shop another bottle when I finish this one, with no doubt. My throat is clean from constant stret infection and from being swollen as I gargle my throat each time I flush my teeth. I like this herbaly sweet taste, it is not too strong, very good combination of herbs.

Tastes really nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a squirt-bottle, so if your aim is true it's easy to use. I could wish for it to be a little bit less sweet, but that's just me. If you like a mild refreshing mouthwash, this is for you.

great

Posted by SHaneSHka on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like it very much

Disappointed it has xylitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I avoid xylitol in the same way I avoid fluoride. Otherwise this product tastes great but it should remove the xylitol

good but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

everything about this is good except the price is too expensive. should make it in USA instead of india to reduce price.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You get your money's worth with this one! it is powerful against dental issues. I highly recommend it.

Great mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste great .... works great!

Recommended