Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells Nice But Very Dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

The aroma was great at first. But there is a hidden smell that reminds me of cheap soap. Very dry On the skin. Would rather pay extra for something more gentle.

strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very strong smell of this soap that is not a natural favour.., I expected it is an all natural ingredients soap

more luxurious than medicinal

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

the lather is very rich and creamy. somewhat old school smell that's quite subdued. only drawback is i find it a bit harsh on the skin, somewhat drying.

Auromere, Ayurvedic Herbal Soap, Sandalwood-Turmeric with Neem, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on February 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like sandalwood smell in soaps, air fresheners, etc. Its a little disgusting for me. But how could you not take a freebie? :)

Too much neem

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this soap from IHERB several times and do not remember it smelling like anything but sandalwood--until my last order. I washed my hands with it, and a family member asked, "Do my socks stink?" Won't buy it again.

Very strong smelling

Posted by Honest-Reviews on July 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap smells far too strong unless you live in a third world country where you need strong scents to cut through the pollution and smog.

Do not like it

Posted by Santita on July 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is not my product - do not like the smell. Gave the familiar - she liked this soap.

Posted by HildeK on July 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hard soap that is very good for travel, does not lather all that much. Fairly strong scent, quite woody, with a hint of spice. Slightly drying, and would prefer if it was organic.

Too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I feel like this a quality product but the scent is a bit overwhelming for me.