有效,但小困擾~

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

如果有肌膚問題,洗這顆皂很OK~但它洗完後在身體皮膚稍乾之後,如果用指甲輕輕抓皮膚,會發現可以抓出皂垢,必須再用清水沖一遍~這點讓我很困擾,如果洗這顆,會在浴室裡花上兩倍時間…

Smells Nice But Very Dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The aroma was great at first. But there is a hidden smell that reminds me of cheap soap. Very dry On the skin. Would rather pay extra for something more gentle.

strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very strong smell of this soap that is not a natural favour.., I expected it is an all natural ingredients soap

more luxurious than medicinal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the lather is very rich and creamy. somewhat old school smell that's quite subdued. only drawback is i find it a bit harsh on the skin, somewhat drying.

Auromere, Ayurvedic Herbal Soap, Sandalwood-Turmeric with Neem, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like sandalwood smell in soaps, air fresheners, etc. Its a little disgusting for me. But how could you not take a freebie? :)

Too much neem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this soap from IHERB several times and do not remember it smelling like anything but sandalwood--until my last order. I washed my hands with it, and a family member asked, "Do my socks stink?" Won't buy it again.

Very strong smelling

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap smells far too strong unless you live in a third world country where you need strong scents to cut through the pollution and smog.

Do not like it

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is not my product - do not like the smell. Gave the familiar - she liked this soap.

Ok.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hard soap that is very good for travel, does not lather all that much. Fairly strong scent, quite woody, with a hint of spice. Slightly drying, and would prefer if it was organic.

Less amazing than the other auromere soaps but still good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell was great for me at first but became absolutely over-powering. My guy found it just outright stinky. Left a strange slippery feeling on the skin - could this be a natural characteristic of the ingredients? All in all, leaves skin feeling fresh and well-cleaned. As usual, auromere soaps are lovely, but I don't think I'll go for this one a second time.

1 2 3 4