Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell is fine which is amora. Size is smell, it is not dry after shower.

ok

Posted by Nesja89 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used it as my face wash. It was ok, but nothing unique.

A good soap for the shower.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this soap for years and I am still not tired of it. I do alternate my soaps and have four different ones that I like. I do not use any of my shower soaps on my face because they do cause facial dryness. The ingredients in this one are impressive. The sandalwood one is the best smelling one of the choices. I have sensitive and dry skin, especially my face.

Strange smell

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Depends on what smell you like I suppose, but I dont like it and will not buy again.

Good Product Overall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't say it's a bad product since it smells great and do the job, though I find it runs out quickly and pricier than competitors. I especially like this smell among all

More than use as soap only

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As the review title suggests, I found another great use for this sweetly and naturally scented soap. I bought a few extra as it is very reasonably priced. The small to medium sized Ayurvedic soap bars impart a lovely scent when kept in among clothes drawers or wardrobes, either kept in their packets or partially unwrapped. I hope you find this tip useful. Within time I will take them to the bathroom, but my clothes smell great. They can't get enough of this bonus fresh scent from this soap.

Auromere soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice soft soap

A VERY NICE SCENT THAT LINGER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery that never fail. It left a nice thin scent behind after every time I used it. It was not liked those medical soap that has a very pungent scent that literally attack your senses. A friend used one -that so-called bacteria killing medical soap (D***) that one could easily smell it a arm-length away. It was liked someone just bath with floor cleaning detergent!

Cured my back acne😃

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a natural soap with antiseptic properties it cured my back acne and little bumps on arms..Purchased so manyy at once:) it has fresh smell which wakes me up in the morning and is very refreshing!!

ARM-40001