Great soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this soap for my husband who has excessively oily skin. He doesn't like products that overly dry the skin and this one fits the bill. A big bonus is that it smells wonderful!

Quality soap and great aromatics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A very good formulation -- nicely scented and made with quality ingredients.

ok

Posted by Nesja89 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used it as my face wash. It was ok, but nothing unique.

A good soap for the shower.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this soap for years and I am still not tired of it. I do alternate my soaps and have four different ones that I like. I do not use any of my shower soaps on my face because they do cause facial dryness. The ingredients in this one are impressive. The sandalwood one is the best smelling one of the choices. I have sensitive and dry skin, especially my face.

Strange smell

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Depends on what smell you like I suppose, but I dont like it and will not buy again.

Smells Nice But Very Dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The aroma was great at first. But there is a hidden smell that reminds me of cheap soap. Very dry On the skin. Would rather pay extra for something more gentle.

strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very strong smell of this soap that is not a natural favour.., I expected it is an all natural ingredients soap

more luxurious than medicinal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the lather is very rich and creamy. somewhat old school smell that's quite subdued. only drawback is i find it a bit harsh on the skin, somewhat drying.

Auromere, Ayurvedic Herbal Soap, Sandalwood-Turmeric with Neem, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like sandalwood smell in soaps, air fresheners, etc. Its a little disgusting for me. But how could you not take a freebie? :)

Too much neem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this soap from IHERB several times and do not remember it smelling like anything but sandalwood--until my last order. I washed my hands with it, and a family member asked, "Do my socks stink?" Won't buy it again.