Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2006 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Let it dry as a masque then go in the shower and it becomes a scrub.

what you need!

Posted by naturalsgirls on April 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first, I thought that I would be orange, it is very busy with a mask, a well-washed off without staining the skin. The effect was very impressed. Actually, I'm a fan of any mud, clay packs of 3-4 different ... I have in store, but it was not yet! The pores are cleansed with a bang, and if masochku applied after steaming, just not take his eyes! Leather Velvet, Gorny, rovnenko, pErsik! Take a unique combination skin all the owners! Сначала, думала, что я буду оранжевого цвета, очень насыщенный он у маски, смылась хорошо, не окрасив кожу. Эффект очень впечатлил. Вообще, я любительница всяких грязей, пачек 3-4 разной глины у меня припасено..., но такой еще не было! Поры очистились на ура, а если масочку после распаривания наносить, просто глаз не отвести! Кожа бархатная, гладенькая, ровненькая, пЭрсик! Брать однозначно всем обладательницам комбинированной кожи!

Nice mask

Posted by NastyaK on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this only like face mask against impurities. Works well!

great results...and great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have very very sensitive skin and am always picking out just the right things to use on my body because of it. This product is excellent! I used it head to toe and saw immediate results after washing it off. My skin became smoother, softer, evenly toned and I also got a bit of color to my pale skin (due to the little bit that soaked into my skin.). I haven't broken out into any acne or rashes afterwards which I'm usually concerned about when using new products. This stuff is fun to use; kinda messy but it's great after a light shower and makes you feel super clean.

combo skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

best used on face at night wake up with amazing skin and a great price everyone should try this

Posted by Santita on April 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked very much. Good cleans, nourishes, firms and smoothes the skin, making it very tender and soft. Removes irritation, peeling. A nice, light oriental fragrance. I applied only to the face - sufficient for packaging multiple times. You can apply the mask to the entire body, can be added to the water and take bath with it))

Posted by HildeK on June 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works quite well, but be careful where you drop it! It will leave permanent stains on any fabric that it is in contact with. An alternative use is actually to use it to color clothes with. I routinely use the rinsing water to re-dye brown shirts I have. Wash it off with a cloth, wring it in a bowl, and put the water in a bucket. Put the shirts in there, and stir regularly.

Not tried yet....

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have not yet tried this product, but I will come back here, as soon as I have collected some personal experiences. As I know Auromere, one thing is sure, this company uses only all natural, all pure and safe ingrediences. All their poducts are purely natural - no artificial/toxic substances. I woul definitely offer all their products as gifts - without any doubt.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

A little bit messy to use, but the effect after is great. No irritation.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I felt like a new born after using it a over the body .and my mom as well

1 2 3