Love the product.... please work on the packing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap as always. It even works nicely for my extremely chemically sensitive friend. Please improve the packing when you ship the product. Several of the bottles leaked soap and it took about 20 minutes to clean it off all the bottles.

Love the product . . . Hate the pump because it oozes soap out the top!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

Keep this soap by the kitchen sink. Have used their lemon for years and wanted a change. Nice lavender scent!! Also like the lack of sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate and parabens. I'm only giving this three stars because of the problem with the new pump unit they've switched to . . . the new ones leak, oozing soap out the top and down over the bottle. I happened to have saved an "old" style pump that does not leak. I like the product enough to change out the defective pumps with the one I saved.

The Best liquid soap ever made!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

My favorite soap. Leaves you feeling clean and sanitized. Non-drying. Pretty bottle. Only takes a small amount to do the job. Lasts a long time!

King of Hand Soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this soap when my hands are cracked and bleeding; as no other can clean and heal it at the same time. It also comes in a Rosemary scent which is really unique. This is my very favorite of all hand soaps...And I reserve it for the driest coldest times of the year.

Love this hand soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this hand soap! All you need is a small dot and it lasts a long time. Great product!!

good product,great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2007 | Verified Purchase

i've had a really tough time finding natural hand soap for a reasonable price -- i like the avolon brand hand soap -- works well and it's priced reasonably. hand soap is used so much every day that it gives me peace of mind knowing that i'm avoiding many of the chemicals.

Luscious smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2007 | Verified Purchase

Makes handwashing such a pleasure...smells super & doesn't dry out hands!!

mishunia from Calofornia

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

strongly scented

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do like this - it doesn't seem to dry my hands out, and a tiny bit goes a long way, but it is very strongly scented. I am quite sensitive to strong scents, so even thought I love lavender, I wouldn't get this again.

Posted by ling76 on August 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap, but not the dispenser, it was not working very well.