nice, but far from being really good

Posted by Reviewer2629893 on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Te lotion is too heavy for my opinion. i'm obsessed with lavender scent, but this one is not so nice.And the moisturising ability is just so-so.

too much perfume

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the lotion is a wonderful lotion, but the fragrance is VERY strong, it actually gave me a headache.

Good scented lotion.

Posted by 5468467467412921870 on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for almost 2 weeks now and I know that I won't buy it again. Too watery and scent doesn't last long.

Good if you LOVE the smell of Lavender

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wash my hands a lot during the day and they get super dry. This lotion does wonders for my poor hands. But it leaves a smooth residue on my hands so if I want to eat anything or touch anything I would have to rewash my hands. And it tends to make me itchy when i put it on after a shower. The lavender smell is too strong for me, I would like something a bit more delicate to the senses.

Nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lotion smells very good and absorbs quickly. It is somewhat hydrating but not quite enough for my very dry hands. I have to keep applying it. But if you need only a little moisturizing, this would be a good choice.

Well,..

Posted by Reviewer2357917 on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When this came to me, It was all over the bag it was sealed in. I felt that the integrity of the product was in question. I love this lotion, But the packaging needs to stay sealed.