Avalon Organics, Hand & Body Lotion, Lavender

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this! It goes on as smoothly as cream, it lasts, and the fragrance is strong enough for me to know it's lavender, without being perfume-y or too much.

Lovely

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely lavender lotion. I keep it on my night stand and apply it on my hands right before I go to sleep, and it really helps me relax.

Favorite Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2707629 on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion! It feels so good! The smell is nice too and not too strong.

from Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's ok

avalon organics lavender lotion

Posted by Reviewer2780393 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this lotion! Makes my skin very soft and the smell is not too strong. I was concerned about this because I am sensitive to strong odors, but after a few seconds of putting it on I can't smell it anymore. I will defiantly buy this product again.

great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1724251 on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quickly absorbed into the skin! Skin soft and moisturized. Smells wonderful!

LOVE THIS.

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing has ever helped my dry skin like this lotion... and it smells great. It even helped my dry feet.

easily absorbed

Posted by Reviewer1530137 on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

one of the biggest irks of moisturizers i used in the past is that they absorb so slow, thus leaving this greasy layer sitting on my skin. im not even sure if those moisturizers got absorbed at all. i decided to buy this smaller bottle to try and on the first use, i was delighted at it being able to absorb into my skin almost immediately. it smells very strong of lavender which i dont mind. perfect for bed time.

My fave

Posted by 4747967859484974800 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used for many many years now and will not use anything else Skin is hydrated Always I get compliments on my baby soft skin Iherb are simply the best to buy it from as delivery is quick with very affordable prices

great product

Posted by 5572749200835329908 on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a skin condition that is healing up because I have started using this product. It is GREAT.