Don't Like this New Version

Posted by jesuszqueen on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was absolutely my favorite lotion I've ever used & I used it exclusively for the last several years now. I just received my new order just like I always do; only to find that Avalon did the same disappointing thing to this product as they did to the Biotin Shampoo & Conditioner. The "new more sustainable" label on it indicates that they've changed the entire formula! This new formula is sticky, doesn't soak into my skin, and it stinks. It has no resemblance to the beautiful lavender fragrance that the other formula had which said "more esssential oils" on the label. I don't see why Avalon can market it as the same product. I'm finding they're changing their products so drastically that now after years of enjoying them; I'm having to replace them with a different brand. I can't imagine one person liking this formula if you've ever used the previous formula which is the one that got all the excellent reviews. I actually contacted Avalon & I hope they bring back the originals on these products. Very disappointing. The "new sustainable" actually seems to equate to "cheaper" quality.

super valued ones

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Dec 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great organic lotion and lavender smell nice. Even after washing your hands, you can still feel the moisture. High recommend! Tips: use little bottle for separate use, so you can use it even travel, or keep it in your handbag!!

Not as I expected

Posted by 5528252502366754859 on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I came across a bottle of lotion (old formula) at a cabin we were renting. The scent was heavenly and the lotion quenched my parched skin. I used it all weekend and was tempted to take the bottle, but left it for others to experience. When I got home I ordered the shampoo, conditioner and lotion in a 32oz size because I was that impressed. However, bottles came with "NEW" formula sticker. The lotion scent was "sour" smelling and sticky on my skin. Not at all like the lotion I found at the cabin. The conditioner had the same "sour" smell and was drying. So far, I only like the shampoo. Don't think this will be my new favorite brand.

Avolon Organics Hand and Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2589638 on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After years of purchasing the Avalon Lavender Hand and Body lotion I was very disappointed to receive new bottles with a changed formula. The texture, smell and it's application on the skin is not even nearly the same as the old one. I am using this product in my clinic and many of my clients were upset that the new version differs so much from the old product. I have contacted Avalon and am waiting for a reply.

body lotion

Posted by Reviewer2253831 on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love the smell of lavender and it is organic

Love the scent"

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

really nice lotion for using all over...the lavender scent doesn't stay long, but sure is nice while it's there.

Sigita

Posted by Reviewer1778748 on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very great smell and moisturizing :) it was a gift for my sister, she love it!

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer3044870 on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product has a pleasure scent, and moisturize my skin. I like this awesome product.

Awesome lotion

Posted by Reviewer1293597 on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion, and iherb has it for a very good price!!! Thanks!!!

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2344895 on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A fabulous moisturizer in a very economical size.