O.K., but not for me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love, love, love the orange citrus fragrance of this and it lathers great, but after 2 weeks it is making my skin very dry. It's maybe better suited to oily skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bonne odeur, nettoie bien. Pas d'éclat du teint constaté, pique parfois!

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

A mild face wash. I use this every morning because of its citrusy scent.

Buen comienzo pero no tan buen final

Posted by azzure on September 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cuando empecé a utilizar este limpiador quedé encantada. Me gustaba porque limpiaba bien la piel, olía fenomenal a naranja y dejaba una sensación muy refrescante. Pero cuando ya me quedaban unos dos dedos de producto empecé a notar que durante la aplicación me escocía la cara y luego me dejaba zonas enrojecidas y tirantes. Una pena porque la primera impresión fue muy buena.

Tangy Orangy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

a very strong smell of yummy orange! perks me up in the morning! feel so refreshed!

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

a bit dry after cleansing, but will be better if clean for make up oil/coconut oil

not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't buy it again

Nice product

Posted by AbeerGH92 on February 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

It makes you feel the skin breathe

Ok product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel like this does nothing for my skin. It cleanses but that's it. It is a bit drying for my oily skin. For the price is an ok product. I will not repurchase.

you get what you pay for

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried this product because it's much cheaper than the natural cleaner I was using before. It doesn't really work for me, and I feel like I still need to wash my face with another cleanser afterwards (not great at removing makeup, spf, etc).