Gentle cleanser but orange smell sometimes is too strong

Posted by Karisma on November 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this cleanser. It has good ingredients and won't dry my face. However, orange smell is good but sometimes, you feel like it is too much.

Beyond description

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on September 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

This gel is good for combination skin as it helps to purify the skin without drying it! It is one of the good cleansers i would definitely reorder! Actually this is the second time i have ordered the same product (I am a very picky person!)

Repurchased :)!

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on July 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cleansing gel is really agreeable. Feels refreshing and doesn't leave the skin too tight.

Really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really like this cleanser. I've got combination to dry skin, and even more dry during the colder winter months. I still cleanse my face with this every night and it does not dry out my skin, only makes me feel fresh and clean. The scent is lovely, very fresh and real.

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy using this gel. It feels well going on & smells great. It is just a tiny bit sticky.

Posted by HildeK on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a wee bit to drying for me (normal skin), so I have ended up using it as a hand soap. But, then a friend of mine came over, and had forgotten their face wash. This cleared up their oily skin far better then the one they had used, and ended up "stealing" it.

nice good

Posted by zoezhang on November 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

unfortunately i was taxed for this order .

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2012 | Verified Purchase