High quality product! Click my name to visit my page for more reviews!!!

Posted by GoodLife on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My wife uses this wonderful gel for 2 years already, it has a nice fresh scent, it's a very tender thing with nothing but natural ingridients.Contributes to wrinkle treatment. Has a really refreshing effect, the skin becomes less creamy, healthier! While this product is aviable to purchase, we have nothing more to observe , 'cause this one is the best ! **** **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Great daily cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Does not clog the pores of my skin and does not dry out my skin. I have used it for several years and do not plan on changing.

nurse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i love the smell of this and it really cleanses beautifully, removing all makeup.

THE BEST GEL I'VE USED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

EASY TO USE AND REALLY CLEANS WITHOUT DRYING. BETTER THAN JASON OR KISS MY FACE. WHAT A FRESH SCENT OF CITRUS. SEEING A DIFFERENCE AFTER 7 DAYS. LOVE IT!!

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleans makeup off easily and the smell is so divine!

Wonderful cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! The only gel cleanser that does not dry out the skin. pair it up with the lavender hydrating toner and the renewal C facial cream and you have the best skin care line up ever!

Yes It is Refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! I am very picky about facial cleansers, and this has worked great for me. It's non-greasy, leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean, yet not all dried out.

Avalon Organics, Votamin C Cleansing Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious face cleansing for a small amount of money. I could only imagine what it would cost in my country. Not only cheap, but also a dream on my face every morning/night. It cleanses all the makeup and leave my face smooth and soft. And with its c- vitamins, it has made my face more glowing ang healthy.

Cleanser is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is such a nice cleanser it feels fresh and refreshing, not drying and lathers a little. Has a lovely fragrance too.

love it

Posted by Fatima Al Hameli on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the way keep my skin none oily