lovely taste and smell

Posted by KaliMama on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this lip balm as far as the scent and smell goes. It tastes sweet, the rosemary is not overpowering and works great with the vanilla! It's not as moisturizing as I'd like though, and I need to re-apply often. However, I have this problem with just about any lipbalm as my skin and lips get very dry during winter. Still a good chance I'll buy it again, just because I rarely find one that has such a nice smell and feel as this one. Worth trying!

moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great quality and moisturising

Perfect Lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful product with a mild natural scent.Love it.

Simple and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this for more than 5 years. The ingredient list is simple, it hydrates my lips well and the price is very good in comparison to other brands which use filler ingredients.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Excellent Lip Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Lip Balm. Would purchase again.

lovely mild smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't feel very oily unless the hurraw lip balm. Smell is mild and nothing too strong

Rich Mosituring Lip Balm

Posted by SharlaCartner on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful product with a delicate natural scent that is rich in moisture and protects the lips effectively from the harsh elements of nature.

sticking to this for sure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been on the hunt for a lip balm suitable for my sensitive lips.. The other shelf brands cause my lips to itch but this one doesn't and i feel healthy and happy putting it on before going out as a make up base and before i go to bed.. It's natural and has really moisturizing ingredients. Totally worth the price, im buying one more stick as a spare!

Great lipstik

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great lipstick - I always buy this product.

1 2