good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

a good shampoo, however I find it a bit too liquid, and my scalp is still sore after 4 weeks of use....

Excellent but watch out for fading of hair colouring

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and effective in stopping scalp itching but watch out for colour fading in hair that has been coloured.

두피가 깨끗~시원~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

유기농 샴푸라 거품은 기대하기 어렵습니다만..첨에 좀 담황스러울만큼 뻑뻑 하였지만.. 습관의 차이라고 생각하고 있어요~그동안 많은양의 샴푸 거품내서 머리감았었거든요~ 머리 말리고 나서는 괜찮았습니다~ 좀 더 써보고 재 주문해보려구요~

Fairly good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Some mixed reactions, saw comments about product containing stuffs that are bad. I don't like that idea, but personal use it not too bad. I find it a neat shampoo and look less harmful with its clear solution and some good ingredients. Might continue to use it unless I find a better alternative. At about US$7+, probably about the right expectations.

Organics yesss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i honestly would say that this shampoo isn't miraculous or anything but I'm just satisfied with the fact that it doesn't have sulfate or any of those harmful chemicals that are in other shampoos. I bought this with avalons thickening shampoo and I liked this better. The scent of the two are both heavenly and I like that its organic yet its does its job as a shampoo. Other natural shampoos leave my hair greasy or really tangled.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dandruff decrease than before but you need to use it three time a week. Hair is soften and better locking.

Makes hair very dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

And didn't manage to get rid of all my dandruff

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smell good and work for me

nature product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is nature. Just a little bit dry.