Wow! This product works like a miracle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I'd suffered from scurf problem for years, so I gave it a try. The next morning, miracle happened - NO scurf & itch after dressing my hair, AT ALL! which even hundreds $ salon hair-care products couldn't solve in the past. You can also expect more strength & moderate shine to your hair, and pleasant aroma time. I really do thank to this product and will definitely repeat to buy !!! :-))

Exceptional Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son suffers from very dry, itchy scalp and we've tried everything from head & shoulders to fruictus anti-dandruff shampoos with minimal results. After approximately two weeks of using the Avalon Organics I asked him if I should re-order it and he replied, "YES! It works awesome!" Needless to say we are very satisfied with the product.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from itchy scalp for quite some time now. I have tried every shampoo from anti-dandruff to sensitive scalp but none of them worked. I went to see a specialist and even the shampoo that she prescribed didn't work for me. So, honestly, I wasn't expecting much when I purchased this shampoo. But, I was sooo pleasantly surprised. Starting the first week, I could see improvements and after the 2nd week, the itchiness and flakiness of my scalp decreased tremendously. It is not completely gone but, it has gotten A LOT better. I am not a huge fan of the smell but, if it helps my scalp, I can sacrifice the scent. Thank you Avalon!! Oh, and iherb, of course!

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by korting-bestellen on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very very happy with this shampoo. It is a mild, non-agressive one with a nice smell; perfect for my sensitive skin. It doesn't leave my hair feeling squeeky clean, but fresh and clean. It's not a shampoo that makes me have to wash more or less often; since I use it I still wash my hair every 6 days. The itch and dandruff I used to have are almost gone now. It is not a good shampoo if you want voluminous hair, cause it leaves my hair a little flat. But overall it has good quality and price. Liked this review, please let me know by clicking yes!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this for my boyfriend who has sensitive scalp. It works like a miracle and his hair is always shiny and smooth. A++

Saying no to itchy scalp, dandruff and hair fall!

Posted by teresalings on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo. I am from Malaysia and I have not heard about this brand. I've used all sorts of shampoo that supposedly helps with all of my problems but while fixing one of it, it worsens another. This ranges from commercial brands to expensive salon brands. I decided to go for something less harsh and go for something more organic. I saw this with so many reviews that I really needed to try it. After using a week, I do not have itchy scalp, dandruff and hair fall. This is the most amazing product for my hair so far and it really does help with my scalp. I am glad I took the chance to try this out. My best purchase ever.

AWESOME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for almost 2 weeks, alt shampoos (Scalp Normalizing & Thickening Shampoo), my hair fall is very much lesser. I am going to continue using it together with the other 2 types. I use the thickening conditioner. I am starting to see improvements in my hair growth and I see baby hair sprouting out too.

great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I Dont have any scalp problems, but seems to wash well and you only need a little . very happy

refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo doesn't foam up as much as other shampoos. It smells great (if you like tea tree and mint) and has become my favorite treament not only for a dry scalp but also for the acne I would get on my scalp! I also use the Tea Tree Mint conditioner. Use them together for better results.

Avalon Organics, Tea Tree Mint Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Smells great, leaves your hair shiny and soft.