Saying no to itchy scalp, dandruff and hair fall!

Posted by teresalings on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo. I am from Malaysia and I have not heard about this brand. I've used all sorts of shampoo that supposedly helps with all of my problems but while fixing one of it, it worsens another. This ranges from commercial brands to expensive salon brands. I decided to go for something less harsh and go for something more organic. I saw this with so many reviews that I really needed to try it. After using a week, I do not have itchy scalp, dandruff and hair fall. This is the most amazing product for my hair so far and it really does help with my scalp. I am glad I took the chance to try this out. My best purchase ever.

Excellent but watch out for fading of hair colouring

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and effective in stopping scalp itching but watch out for colour fading in hair that has been coloured.

AWESOME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for almost 2 weeks, alt shampoos (Scalp Normalizing & Thickening Shampoo), my hair fall is very much lesser. I am going to continue using it together with the other 2 types. I use the thickening conditioner. I am starting to see improvements in my hair growth and I see baby hair sprouting out too.

great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I Dont have any scalp problems, but seems to wash well and you only need a little . very happy

refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo doesn't foam up as much as other shampoos. It smells great (if you like tea tree and mint) and has become my favorite treament not only for a dry scalp but also for the acne I would get on my scalp! I also use the Tea Tree Mint conditioner. Use them together for better results.

Avalon Organics, Tea Tree Mint Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Smells great, leaves your hair shiny and soft.

두피가 깨끗~시원~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

유기농 샴푸라 거품은 기대하기 어렵습니다만..첨에 좀 담황스러울만큼 뻑뻑 하였지만.. 습관의 차이라고 생각하고 있어요~그동안 많은양의 샴푸 거품내서 머리감았었거든요~ 머리 말리고 나서는 괜찮았습니다~ 좀 더 써보고 재 주문해보려구요~

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it works for my itchy scalp, but shampoo is very watery.

No more scurf now!! :)

Posted by milkmilky on Sep 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm suffered from scurf problem for years, I saw a Youtuber highly recommended this shampoo, so I just give it a try! I'm so glad that I had no more scurf problem now!! And so refreshing after use.

¡No sin mi Scalp Normalizing Shampoo Tea Tree Mint Therapy!

Posted by Suuita on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Llevaba un tiempo teniendo problemas con los champús convencionales (con siliconas, parabenes, sulfatos, etc) y una amiga me comentó la existencia de esta web y lo maravillosos que eran muchos de los champús que se encuentran por aquí. Busqué a conciencia un champú que solucionara el suplicio de tener que usar un producto y sentir ardor en el cuero cabelludo y tropecé de lleno con este... debe existir la justicia divina porque se redujo muchísimo el picor, el pelo empezó a crecer con más fuerza y a permanecer más limpio por mucho más tiempo. Además, huele maravillosamente (entre menta y eucalipto) y cunde bastante -si bien la textura de este producto es bastante líquido, se acaba por pillar el tranquillo-. Quizás lo más "malo" es que el pelo acaba un poco seco... nada que no solucione un acondicionador de los que podáis encontrar en iHerb. ¡Recompra aseguradísima!