It really works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My scalp was irritable and itchy After the first use it relieved my scalp Highly recommended.

The only shampoo and conditioner that doesn't make my head itch!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many different shampoos and conditioners in the search for something that didn't make my scalp itch. This is the only one I've found that doesn't! Sometimes other products are so bad that my scalp almost immediately turns red and starts itching.

Good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great flavor, good shampoo~!

Εξαιρετικό !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Είναι ένα προϊόν που με έχει βοηθήσει κ έχει αντικαταστήσει το σαπούνι, η μυρωδιά του σε ταξιδεύει, έχει απίστευτο αποτέλεσμα στα μαλλιά μου.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed the smell and the fresh feeling ... most important is the feeling that it is a safe product that does't contain SLS

A staple toiletry item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this shampoo and won't use any other. It takes care of his occasionally itchy scalp and he has been dandruff- and rash-free ever since we began using it over 4 years ago. The fragrance is mild and clean and it soaps up nicely and rinses out clean.

Great Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I've ordered this shampoo and I haven't even finished the first one... you only need a very small amount and it really lathers up and cleans my hair and scalp... love it... I will definitely buy more and I highly recommend this to anyone. Steve

Smells Good.

Posted by Lizzie on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this as a gift for someone. They were very pleased with it and ordered more. It has a nice fresh minty smell.

My fave shampoo ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this shampoo for 2 years and love it! Perfect for dry hair with a greasy, sensitive and itchy scalp!

great