the best shampoo from avalon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

have tried all of them, this works the best on my straight hair - i have dry hair that is oily at the roots.

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not only did it significantly help my scalp, but it also can be used as a body wash too. After the first few uses about 80% of my dandruff problem went away and my scalp has been healthier since.

Loving Au Naturale

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used Weleda for years but they stop making the rosemary shampoo, I searched for another product with similar ingredients,The Avalon surpassed the Weleda, It's an awesome shampoo for those of us who worry about grey hair and hair loss. This stimulates the scalp and leaves your hair glistening

best conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this conditioner together with the same shampoo are a winner combo. Very good quality , very nice smell. Feels like my hair gets stronger with the use of this. Before I used Giovanni and Aubrey, but I prefer Avalon and especially the rosemary.

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have fine hair and so I'm always looking for a product to give volume and nice texture....this product is tops!

Best shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shampoo I ever used, and I tried a lot of them, because my hair is quite thin, gets dry with shampoo like Pantene, etc and I also get dermatitis very often. First I tried this shampoo when I lived in UK and were buying this shampoo from Healthfood store, then I moved to Spain and all my problems with my hair came back. I tried a great number of shampoo they sell here in the organic shops, but they weren´t just working well. Eventually I found this iherb on-line shop where you can buy it for almost the same price as in UK and they send it directly to your home. Great price, great quality and great service!

I don't find it effective, drys out my hair

Posted by vegenotes on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have almost finished a bottle, and I have to admit it doesn't help hair growth. It dries my hair--maybe that's how it makes hair looks more voluminous? I have to admit there are a lot of factors that influence the hair growth and I cannot blame the shampoo. But I personally will not buy it again.

not sure is it really organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One thisng - it's too much foam for the organic shampoo, when natural shampoo's almost should have it. On the tile: '70% made with organic components" then other 30% is parabens and SLS, I quess. And the second one - rosemary smell is too strong (personal for me) and not natural.

Warning to celiacs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo contains wheat protein and oats, which are not safe for use by people with celiac disease. For some reason, the wheat is not listed in the ingredients at this website. For those who can use it safely, it's a good shampoo that smells wonderful.

shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have used this product for over 2 years. Cleans well for oily or dry hair and does a good job of creating volume and still feeling clean.