didn't like this so muhc

Posted by bbchris on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried it as it seems a big size and good price but then I have to use a lot of shampoo so it's not as economical as first perceived :(

well....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i was really exited about it because its cruelty free and vegan - but i have to say it wasn't good for me at all. it made my hair super dry and super static. i could't control it for days... my mom, on the other hand - love this shampoo so much that she thank me almost after every shower that she takes.. so, i guess it depends on the hair it self. mine didn't like it but my mom's hair really enjoy this shampoo. is it really thickening her hair? - yes, it looks a bit messy but absolutely thicker. ♥

I didn't see the amazing results everyone talks about.

Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's quite good but makes my scalp a bit itchy. Gives some more volume than all the other shampoos do, but is nothing special. I didn't see the amazing results everyone talks about.

Customer Evaluation of Avalon Organics, Thickening Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does in an average, nondescript, way it's function as a hair thickening shampoo. However, it is definitely a gentle and superior cleaning shampoo. I would definitely re-purchase the shampoo even though I wish that it had a more effective hair thickening composition.

An average product, can't notice much difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used this shampoo to help with my PCOS related hair thinning/loss on 2 different occasions, switced to another brand for a while but came back to this to give it another go. Unfortunately I can't say my hair feels any thicker with or without using this shampoo. I get good results with combining it with a hair thickening organic mousse from Giovanni but it is of course just an illusion of thicker hair. Nice smell, good consistency, just doesn't actually thicken my hair but then again I'm pretty much a lost cause!

didn't approach

Posted by Santita on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good shampoo, good washes hair, nice smell. Unfortunately this shampoo didn't suit me - at frequent use dries hair and scalp. Dandruff after a while started to appear. Now I wash hair with this shampoo of times in 1,5-2 weeks, and still I wash away this shampoo oil masks for hair - it is pleasant to me, as it does it))

Made My Hair Dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is not bad but my hair becomes too much dry. I won't order it again

a bit dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it for a month, I find my hair a bit dry without using conditioner.

Works good but has one bad ingredient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For the price this would be the best shampoo on the market if it wasnt for the sodium coco-sulfate they add in high quantity. Sulfates absorb through the scalp and make people dull by slowing their reaction times. They could easily replace it with sodium coco-silicate which works even better.

Not for me:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't work for me as I expected. But overall it's OK.