A great product in my opinion...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A lot of reviewers have been recently saying a lot of negative remarks about this product, and a lot of it is related to the comparison of the old formula and the new formula. I have not tried the old formula, and therefore my review is based on using the product as is presently. First and foremost, I wash my hair everyday because I have thin hair and my scalp gets oily within 24 hours after washing it. During the past month, I have had a very irritated scalp from a bad reaction from using another shampoo product. Therefore, I had a bit of hair loss near the back of my scalp. I was a bit skeptical trying this product because of all the negative reviews, but decided to give it a go (actually, I bought it BEFORE reading the reviews :p). After the first use, I felt my hair was thicker and my scalp felt a lot healthier, and the irritation was going away. I'm not so sure if it has made my hair grow at all, but it definitely feels like I have more than I used to (thickening side effect). The only downside to this product is that it is not moisturizing at all, which is actually not a problem for me but may be for others. My hair is very tackled after I use the shampoo and the conditioner in the same line doesn't help either. I use a treatment for my hair every once in awhile and my hair seems to be managing. It doesnt dry out my hair crazily, but it also doesnt moisturize it as well. Overall, I enjoy using this shampoo and would repurchase it again.

Great results with this biotin shampoo!

Posted by odereviews on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one those iHerb products that we keep buying again and again. New formula isn't as good as the old one, but it's still better than the other organic shampoos we have used so far. Texture of the shampoo is much more better than what's on the Avalon Organics conditioner, and the shampoo also last much longer. I suggest using this with the conditioner and Country-life'a Maxi Hair tablets. With these three products combined you will get nice results.

will buy again!

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

super for all hair types

Excellent shampooing

Posted by Nereide on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent ! Sent bon (les plantes, bonne odeur de verveine), mousse assez bien, texture gel, se rince parfaitement et rend les cheveux doux et brillants. En plus le nom de la marque est très attrayant et fait rêver ;-) Toutefois étant fan du shikakai je ne suis pas objective face aux shampooings tout prêts, même si celui-ci et dans le haut du panier ! Je l'utilise pour rincer mes masques à base d'huiles, ainsi que les jours de flemme :-)

natural choice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its a great natural aloe based shampoo with a fair price.. i gave it 4 stars because i dont think it really thickens or make hair look noticieably thicker but none shampoo is the miracle maker..

Good, but not great

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this shampoo. It lathers well and makes my hair feel clean. And I think it's really good value for money. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell, it kind of reminds me of Fairy liquid... it's not bad, but it's not very good either. Overall, I'm happy with this shampoo - I'm not sure if I'd repurchase it though cause I prefer nicer smelling shampoos :)

bon basique

Posted by Strawwy on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bon shampoing naturel basique. texture ni trop liquide ni trop épaisse, mousse plutôt bien du 1er coup, lave bien sans être trop décapant. Odeur d'agrumes/citronnée agréable. Je recommande ce shampoing.

the best ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Two words needed. love it. fresh and light. I'm very sensitive in choosing shampoo since my hair is quite thin. it's better than any other organic products that I ever used.

Nice And Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely using and not dumping. Hair seems getting to normal instead of falling too much.

Great for sensitive scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had itchy oily scalp which was prone to hair loss, after going on the 3rd bottle, the itch stopped, hair loss improved and I could see little baby hair growing out of my residing hairline. I'm going to stick to this shampoo now on!