scented again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I truly love this product and have used it for years. I am sad to say I can no longer buy another one of Avalon Organics products because it is now HEAVILY scented with Lavender . Why this company insists on using lavender pervasively I do not know. For those of us who are scent sensitive it is becoming a greater problem to choose where we do our purchasing.

Amazing.

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After having two kids I needed a little help it the tummy area and I noticed a difference within days of using this. It's been a few weeks now and even my partner can see the difference.

Won't use anything else!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 is a component of young skin and Avalon Organics puts ample in their body firming lotion. I use this body lotion on my face as a day cream under my makeup and as a night cream to keep it young looking. Too many consumers don't realize tha many skin lotions contain propylene glycol which is similar to ethylene glycol (antifreeze) and toxic to body organs. Just because a skin care product is sold on the drug store shelf, doesn't mean the FDA has approved it. The majority of products contain anything companies want to put in them.

It does firm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lotion actually does what it says. I only use it about 2x a week on the chest area and it has definitely improved thinning skin which leads to sagging (if 'ya know what I mean).

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to compliment diet and exercise after having 2 babies in 2 years left the skin on my belly loose and saggy. I can honestly say I've seen a marked improvement! I no longer have a "pocket" that hangs down and my belly is smooth and flat.

dry skin & face cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream. It has helped my dry skin, minimised spider veins, and in conjunction with lime oil and paw-paw cream, has cleared up my corn.

i like this body lotion very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i am 62 and this lotion feels like good for my age!

Beautiful and not greesy

Posted by ZahraInLaSahara on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this! soaks in and is not greesy. Skin feels so soft. Haven't used it long enought to see if it firms but definately feels nicer. I'd give it 10 stars, for the use of the pump also. I did sent Iherb an email and they did not resond as when I received it here in Australia, the lid was off. so the Quality control checking if the container was closed was no complete. Dissapointed no one got back to me with an apology or response as I lost a fair bit as it leaked all over the box and other items.

Co Enzyme Q10 Ultimate Firming Body Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! It actually improves cellulite! Awesome!

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Superb product. Really does smooth and firm skin. I use this on all areas of my body, including my face, and I've had no adverse reactions at all.