Not for private parts...

Posted by YoungerNextYear on March 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Aveeno is a great brand. Happy with this product. Don't put this product on your private parts - it burns! If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

Works fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used it for my eczema and it works fine, reduces redness and painfullness. Hydrochortisone from the pharmacy / doctors is still a little bit more soothing (and moisturizing), but the Aveeno product is definitley a lot cheaper.

light cream, banishes itches

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

For the past 3 months I've been on accutane for acne. It has caused by skin to be very dry and itchy. So far, this is the only stuff than banishes itchiness and eliminates those little red, itchy dots on my hands/arms overnight. Texture is quite light, but still moisturizing. Smell is inoffensive. Honestly, I can imagine this would make a great moisturizer for acne-prone skin or post-chemical peels. Works on nieces' eczema, too (they say it doesn't sting, either). Highly recommend this stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

It actually works!

stinging pain in open wounds

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

i have allergies in my hand due to frequently washing my hands. i use this to stop the strong itchy feeling of dry & chapped skin but it stings in open wounds. i have a low tolerance of pain so i scratch it so hard until it wounds & this product helps to stop the itch but not totally.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

Would recommend this to people whose eczema is quite mild, it didn't do much for mine. It definitely moisturised my skin but it didn't do anything to get rid of the eczema.

Miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been super irritated by my rashes around my neck . I have seen Dermatologist and even Chinese doctor. Those medicines, ointment and Chinese medicines didn't work at all:( so I tried my luck to buy this cream... and surprisingly it works on me! I finally stopped scratching like a monkey!!

Staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a staple in my house since I'm prone to random eczema breakouts. The regular body lotion generally keeps things in check, but if I suddenly get a breakout (usually on my hands) this helps with the itching and gets things cleared up a lot quicker. Also, ordering through iherb saves me an extra trip to the doctor for a new script.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Aveeno cream is for my grandson who suffers with eczema, the cream is fantastic its clearers the infected area helping him relax and has a pain free night

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product at good pricing