Not for private parts...

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Aveeno is a great brand. Happy with this product. Don't put this product on your private parts - it burns! If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

light cream, banishes itches

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For the past 3 months I've been on accutane for acne. It has caused by skin to be very dry and itchy. So far, this is the only stuff than banishes itchiness and eliminates those little red, itchy dots on my hands/arms overnight. Texture is quite light, but still moisturizing. Smell is inoffensive. Honestly, I can imagine this would make a great moisturizer for acne-prone skin or post-chemical peels. Works on nieces' eczema, too (they say it doesn't sting, either). Highly recommend this stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It actually works!

Works fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used it for my eczema and it works fine, reduces redness and painfullness. Hydrochortisone from the pharmacy / doctors is still a little bit more soothing (and moisturizing), but the Aveeno product is definitley a lot cheaper.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Would recommend this to people whose eczema is quite mild, it didn't do much for mine. It definitely moisturised my skin but it didn't do anything to get rid of the eczema.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Aveeno cream is for my grandson who suffers with eczema, the cream is fantastic its clearers the infected area helping him relax and has a pain free night

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product at good pricing

stinging pain in open wounds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i have allergies in my hand due to frequently washing my hands. i use this to stop the strong itchy feeling of dry & chapped skin but it stings in open wounds. i have a low tolerance of pain so i scratch it so hard until it wounds & this product helps to stop the itch but not totally.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stops the itching issue I'd had and stops it for a lengthy stretch of time. For exampke it says in the directions to use it a few times a day, but I find once a day, or even once in a couple days, us enough. I'm happy.

Miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been super irritated by my rashes around my neck . I have seen Dermatologist and even Chinese doctor. Those medicines, ointment and Chinese medicines didn't work at all:( so I tried my luck to buy this cream... and surprisingly it works on me! I finally stopped scratching like a monkey!!