Not for private parts...

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Aveeno is a great brand. Happy with this product. Don't put this product on your private parts - it burns! If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

light cream, banishes itches

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For the past 3 months I've been on accutane for acne. It has caused by skin to be very dry and itchy. So far, this is the only stuff than banishes itchiness and eliminates those little red, itchy dots on my hands/arms overnight. Texture is quite light, but still moisturizing. Smell is inoffensive. Honestly, I can imagine this would make a great moisturizer for acne-prone skin or post-chemical peels. Works on nieces' eczema, too (they say it doesn't sting, either). Highly recommend this stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It actually works!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Aveeno cream is for my grandson who suffers with eczema, the cream is fantastic its clearers the infected area helping him relax and has a pain free night

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product at good pricing

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stops the itching issue I'd had and stops it for a lengthy stretch of time. For exampke it says in the directions to use it a few times a day, but I find once a day, or even once in a couple days, us enough. I'm happy.

Miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been super irritated by my rashes around my neck . I have seen Dermatologist and even Chinese doctor. Those medicines, ointment and Chinese medicines didn't work at all:( so I tried my luck to buy this cream... and surprisingly it works on me! I finally stopped scratching like a monkey!!

Staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a staple in my house since I'm prone to random eczema breakouts. The regular body lotion generally keeps things in check, but if I suddenly get a breakout (usually on my hands) this helps with the itching and gets things cleared up a lot quicker. Also, ordering through iherb saves me an extra trip to the doctor for a new script.

AVEENO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Este un foarte bun unguent, il folosesc pentru acnee si este eficient.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can help my eczema recover well

1 2 3 4