Good for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am easy to get allergic and this body wash is good for me!

Smooth and moisturize

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After using this body wash, my super dry skin becomes smooth and moisturized. Good product!!!! Already re-purchased it!!!

Cheaper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cheaper

Really Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This body wash is gentle, smells really good and goes a long way. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all.

great bodywash

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is my second time purchasing this. that speaks for itself. its creamy, it cleans well and moisturize at the same time, plusit smells good.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved it very very much.

Better than expected!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different shower gels, and the perfumed ones are usually out of question. However this creamy milky liquid was very gently scented and very pleasant to use. Not drying out the skin.

Very moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am buying this for a second time already, this is very moisturising, and cleans without stripping your skin dry. I have very dry flaky skin especially in the winters, I have not yet tried this in the winters yet, but I feel this is adequate for me in the summers, sometimes I don't even need extra lotion after showering with this. Use <M G L 360> (without space) for an extra 5% off.

Good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the smell and it's very moisturizing!

extremely moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wow! I'm blown away by how moisturising it is. Initially it felt a little weird as there is an 'oily' residue on the skin & it does not seem to go away even repeated wash. However when you pat the skin dry, the 'oily' feeling is gone and all you left is a healthy & moisturised skin. I guess the 'oily' residue is something like a protective barrier. I have extremely sensitive skin & eczema, this body wash does not aggrevate it. It keeps my eczema calm and i love it!

1 2 3 4