Amazing daily moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this as my morning moisturizer, because it's light and oil free so it doesn't break me out, even under very hot and humid Hong Kong weather! And this product works amazingly quick, on the third application, my face texture started to improve!! Honestly, I have no idea why this product is so underrated. Maybe I'm just those who got along with this product better, but with the price, and if you are finding for a moisturizer now, definitely check this out!

Has a suncreen-y smell and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this moisturizer one week. The smell and texture reminds me of lighter sun screen. Its not bad in my opinion. My face feels moisturized and has a slightly oily sheen after application.You should wait for it to dry/ set. Since I where a semi-sheer face powder over it, I don't mind. Also this is great for sensitive skin as it has not made me breakout in acne.

Texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The texture is slight thick. When I continue to rub in after it is dried, it became crumby. The smell is acceptable. Will continue to use until it finishes, but will not reorder.

Lovely smell, great texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot as it's really light, leaves no white stains/patches on your face, can be reapplied every now and then. The bottle is small enough to keep it in your purse. Works well with strong asian sun.

Great for oily skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin likes it

Casi perfecta

Posted by Kreachgirl on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Huele muy bien, se aplica estupendamente, su envase es de plástico y muy cómodo de usar, no le doy cinco estrellas porque deja un pelín de brillo, por lo demás perfecta.

Love this day cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favourite and also most affordable day cream! I like that it has sun protection but is not greasy and it also smells nice and doesn't trigger my eczema to flare up. I still use a sunscreen over this for added protection, but I totally recommend this day cream to everyone!

SPF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Silky, smooth and thin cream.

best moisturizer for oily skin

Posted by tomigucci on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the best moisturizer for oily skin iv ever used. highly recommended. will order again and again

Love this product!