Amazing daily moisturizer

Posted by 4959220521128309737 on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this as my morning moisturizer, because it's light and oil free so it doesn't break me out, even under very hot and humid Hong Kong weather! And this product works amazingly quick, on the third application, my face texture started to improve!! Honestly, I have no idea why this product is so underrated. Maybe I'm just those who got along with this product better, but with the price, and if you are finding for a moisturizer now, definitely check this out!

Has a suncreen-y smell and texture

Posted by 5055177873930641291 on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this moisturizer one week. The smell and texture reminds me of lighter sun screen. Its not bad in my opinion. My face feels moisturized and has a slightly oily sheen after application.You should wait for it to dry/ set. Since I where a semi-sheer face powder over it, I don't mind. Also this is great for sensitive skin as it has not made me breakout in acne.

Texture

Posted by 5585684817863327069 on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The texture is slight thick. When I continue to rub in after it is dried, it became crumby. The smell is acceptable. Will continue to use until it finishes, but will not reorder.

Great for oily skin!

Posted by 5480998919796123177 on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin likes it

Casi perfecta

Posted by Kreachgirl on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Huele muy bien, se aplica estupendamente, su envase es de plástico y muy cómodo de usar, no le doy cinco estrellas porque deja un pelín de brillo, por lo demás perfecta.

Love this product!

Posted by 5151480510463429854 on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great moisturizer

One of the best SPF moisturisers!

Posted by 5227449933786300651 on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favourite moisturisers. It's non-greasy, absorbs into my skin very easily and has a no-sunscreen feel to it. I love that it has an SPF of 30, ensuring sun protection. Definitely an underrated sunscreen!

Great spf moisturiser for each day!

Posted by TatsZunac on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Deff one of my favv products here. I use it either by itself or on top of another good moisturiser each day and my skin looks really good!

Lovely smell, great texture

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot as it's really light, leaves no white stains/patches on your face, can be reapplied every now and then. The bottle is small enough to keep it in your purse. Works well with strong asian sun.

What a treat for my skin!

Posted by Luddil on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this moisturizer. It is so light and leaves my skin fresh, plus it offers sun protection. No shine, no oils. Try it, you will love it! ** Check my profile for more reviews :) **

1 2