Contenta con este descubrimiento

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Compré esta crema por una recomendación de una bloguer de belleza en youtube. La verdad que me está gustando mucho, aunque no es muy económica, en relación a otros productos de iherb, es una crema bastante densita pero no deja sensación pringosa, tiene protección solar alta (que es lo que buscaba en principio, una hidratante con protección solar), un olor delicioso y un sistema de extracción del producto muy higiénico y práctico (con pump). La recomiendo para todo tipo de pieles diría yo.

Can't leave without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, do a favor to yourself and get one of those. Amazing smell, good consistency, great formula, goes super well under make up. A truly WINNER!

A bit creamy in humid climate but perfect in dry climate

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice smelling and light

Good sun protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer works well in moderate sun and I like that it has a lot of good vitamins and is oil free. Kind of feels like a sunscreen rather than a moisturizer as has a bit of a greasy feel.

Aveeno, Active Naturals, Smart Essentials, Daily Nourishing Moisturizer, SPF 30, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml) (

Posted by Gracetan23 on June 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Face does not feel too oily after applying it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Lovely light scent and texture is nice and light , skin felt well moisturised

perfect for oily skin

Posted by tomigucci on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect for oily skin

Really good moisturizer !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs quickly, has a very good smell and SPF 30 :) I really love it

A great day cream / sun protector

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

This smells nice and it is a very lightweight lotion. I look a bit oily looking after using it, but thats ok cos it protects my skin and keeps it healthy and protected !

I love this lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite face lotion I have ever used. My mom used it for a few days when she was visiting and liked it so much that she's switched over to it as well. I like the feeling, smell and SPF and I feel like it's mad a positive difference in my skin dryness and acne. My mom feels like she's seen a big improvement in her skin after using this for several weeks. She said it looks brighter and firmer! I only wish there was less plastic in the packaging. Trying to move away from plastic in my life when possible.

1 2 3