The whole family like it and use it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is very good for my children's eczema prone skin. The are so soft after using it in the shower. It works even better with the Eczema releif cream. My only problem is the price.

Great moisturiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a great moisturiser and great combo with the Aveeno Baby Moisturizing creams. It's not a shampoo though, be aware of that!

Keeps skin moisturized and eczema at bay!

Posted by shoppingmama on March 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like to use this regularly on my kids as it moisturizes while it washes. Moisturized skin keeps eczema at bay and I don't really have the time to apply lotion always so this works for me. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Posted by juicekap on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Just received this, and tried it on an excruciating bout of dry and itchy dermatitis flareup. It's worked very well in conjunction with the Eczema Therapy Cream (or the Aveeno Baby Dermexa Moisturising Cream in Asia) for my atopic dermatitis, and has made me a convert.

Not only for baby

Posted by 10-off-your-first-order on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this in winter season usually. This is very very gentle . Please go to “my page” to get 5%off code for your order.

Great for babies

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

my child has mild eczema and this is great

I herb product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product in a good price!*****

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice, not dry out my skin. My kids and I love to use it

The best

Posted by kristam on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

After using alot of babies body cleansers and shampoos I must say that this is the best. My baby's eczema got alot better after one week use. You see difference after first use. My baby;s skin is soft now and with no rushes. I m really glad and thankfull I found this product.

good for baby skin