Very effective for eczema! A little bit goes a long way!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream is effective for eczema and this tube goes a long way for me. To control eczema, apply a thin layer on clean skin. The key is to keep skin moisturized. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Very good for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my baby with atopic dermatitis. It really does help soothe and moisten his dry itchy skin. Nice texture, no smell. Think will buy it again.

Helped somewhat with my baby's eczema

Posted by JayTee on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My baby had rather bad eczema all over. This helped. A tip to all mums upset with their baby's eczema: Slather this on generously over the skin right after a shower. Baths dry out the skin more, and skin absorbs more moisturizer when just wet out of a bath. Pat dry your baby's skin. Yes, your baby is going to be rather 'slimy' with all the moisturizer after that, but you'll be very relieved to see that the redness goes down in a matter of hours. This is a repeat order.

Great product for eczema or very dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My little one was having dry skin and red patches that she started scratching. The pediatrician confirmed she's having eczema. After three days of application, the dry areas were much reduced and her condition was under control. Now a week later, her skin was no longer bumpy but smooth and soft , best of all she's itch free now. I just wonder if I could continue using or I should switch her back to the normal Aveeno baby lotion. Since the latter is out of stock now I will stick with this first. This product is really effective for relieving eczema skin.

For 5M baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent effect! my son suffers of dry skin since 3 months - we tried a lot of creams, but it is the best!

Didn't do much for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I went through almost the whole tube quickly as I have pretty bad eczema. It is moisturising and didn't aggravate my skin, but didn't help my eczema recover either. It was soothing when I applied it though. I use this as a cheap complement to the expensive dermatologist prescribed oils and moisturizers, for the parts of my skin not affected by eczema.

Worsen the situation

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just using it for the first time my baby's eczema situation got a lot worsen. Areas that used not to have eczema now also have it because of using. The whole front part of the body turns very tough and flares up. Applying it for the second time during the day after a bath was still the same. I regret to use it for my baby. I ended up needed to take my baby to see a dermatologist immediately because of that.

Amazing ! It really works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly this cream really works on my kids eczema spots . Applied before bed time and in the morning could see improvement and their skin was very very soft ! Used to buy another special cream that is extremely expensive shipped from UK, not worth it anymore . Will order this cream again ! Thanks Iherb !

Helps With Child Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried so many types of cream for my 1 year old daughter but none worked. This cream really works to calm her eczema flare-ups. But for really serious cases of flare-ups, we will still use some mild steroids together with this to aid in the recovery process. Apply it day n night after showers.Works wonderful. Now that she's older, we've come off the steroids and depend on this solely.

red dry itchy skin

Posted by TheBest on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my face. After about a month of consistent use my problem area is much better. Not cured but much much better. I've had this problem for about 10 years. Most moisturizers make my skin worse, not better. Even straight olive oil or coconut oil makes it worse. This product really helps a great deal.