Helped somewhat with my baby's eczema

Posted by JayTee on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My baby had rather bad eczema all over. This helped. A tip to all mums upset with their baby's eczema: Slather this on generously over the skin right after a shower. Baths dry out the skin more, and skin absorbs more moisturizer when just wet out of a bath. Pat dry your baby's skin. Yes, your baby is going to be rather 'slimy' with all the moisturizer after that, but you'll be very relieved to see that the redness goes down in a matter of hours. This is a repeat order.

Not Sure It Helps To Exema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But I use it anyway. I like that it doesnt have any smell .

Good texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and safe to use for baby. A bit expensive though..

Good and lightweight

Posted by 5262462037184150319 on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good and lightweight

Excellent. Good for eczema/irritated skin

Posted by 5429105742205105627 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I apply it to my 3 year old boy's legs cos he has some eczema and he does not scratch it anymore. Works well. I use it on myself too for my eczema and it feels good. Calms the skin. And it is not sticky on the skin in tropical Singapore. Only bad thing is that it smells a tiny bit artificial but it is a very faint smell and barely noticeable. Ordered my second tube. Thanks for an excellent product and helping my kid with his eczema.

good for eczema therapy

Posted by 5168837151846201364 on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

quite good, less itchy

Good Product

Posted by 4855823499109765053 on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product works slowly best effectively which i guess the case for all Eczema problems.

Helps relieve itches.

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream helps relieve some itches that my daughter gets from eczema, but it has to be applied frequently. The only thing that I was hoping it would do (but doesn't) is to reduce the tiny red bumps that flare up.

Pretty ok

Posted by 5260027010118749965 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Moisturise my baby skin pretty well

nice crem

Posted by 4989340290810599155 on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is working great on me. I like the smell of it and texture of the result after applied it on the skin. I got eczema and skin dry , can get easily hives sometimes. Whenever I feel itchy, I apply small cream on the area and it becomes soothing and itchiness stop.

1 2