Very effective for eczema! A little bit goes a long way!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream is effective for eczema and this tube goes a long way for me. To control eczema, apply a thin layer on clean skin. The key is to keep skin moisturized. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Very good for dry skin

Posted by 5248171247889579730 on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my baby with atopic dermatitis. It really does help soothe and moisten his dry itchy skin. Nice texture, no smell. Think will buy it again.

Great product for eczema or very dry skin

Posted by 5069355445516802706 on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My little one was having dry skin and red patches that she started scratching. The pediatrician confirmed she's having eczema. After three days of application, the dry areas were much reduced and her condition was under control. Now a week later, her skin was no longer bumpy but smooth and soft , best of all she's itch free now. I just wonder if I could continue using or I should switch her back to the normal Aveeno baby lotion. Since the latter is out of stock now I will stick with this first. This product is really effective for relieving eczema skin.

For 5M baby

Posted by 4660381030011827726 on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent effect! my son suffers of dry skin since 3 months - we tried a lot of creams, but it is the best!

Amazing ! It really works !

Posted by 5711488632305209038 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly this cream really works on my kids eczema spots . Applied before bed time and in the morning could see improvement and their skin was very very soft ! Used to buy another special cream that is extremely expensive shipped from UK, not worth it anymore . Will order this cream again ! Thanks Iherb !

Baby good cream

Posted by Reviewer1421929 on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is very good for kids.

Amazing results in just 2 weeks

Posted by 5670673876168368508 on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a 2 year old who reacts very badly to mosquito bites. Because he naturally has eczema, the mosquitoes bite really swells and then he scratches it till it breaks/bleeds and then his leg is scarred. We live in the tropics so completely avoiding mosquitoes is not possible. With Aveeno, his bites stopped swelling and his leg is now finally beginning to heal! Will definitely be buying this again and again.

red dry itchy skin

Posted by TheBest on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my face. After about a month of consistent use my problem area is much better. Not cured but much much better. I've had this problem for about 10 years. Most moisturizers make my skin worse, not better. Even straight olive oil or coconut oil makes it worse. This product really helps a great deal.

Very good in Eczema

Posted by 5280108239364964445 on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son had an atopic dermatitis and his skin is very sensitive. We almost tried different moisturizer but Aveeno baby eczema therapy moisturizing cream really good in my son skin. You need to use the cleansing therapy first to bath your baby then use this cream. If your baby got a scaly or blister (weeping) put antibiotic cream first then this moisturizing cream. It really helps.

nice feel

Posted by 5464772852191648343 on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My baby doesn't really have an eczema, but she has few areas of very dry and rough skin. This cream is very moisturizing and leaves her skin much softer. It's not sticky and absorbs fast. And my hands are softer as well (a hidden benefit).