Very effective for eczema! A little bit goes a long way!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream is effective for eczema and this tube goes a long way for me. To control eczema, apply a thin layer on clean skin. The key is to keep skin moisturized. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Very good for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my baby with atopic dermatitis. It really does help soothe and moisten his dry itchy skin. Nice texture, no smell. Think will buy it again.

Great product for eczema or very dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My little one was having dry skin and red patches that she started scratching. The pediatrician confirmed she's having eczema. After three days of application, the dry areas were much reduced and her condition was under control. Now a week later, her skin was no longer bumpy but smooth and soft , best of all she's itch free now. I just wonder if I could continue using or I should switch her back to the normal Aveeno baby lotion. Since the latter is out of stock now I will stick with this first. This product is really effective for relieving eczema skin.

For 5M baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent effect! my son suffers of dry skin since 3 months - we tried a lot of creams, but it is the best!

Amazing ! It really works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly this cream really works on my kids eczema spots . Applied before bed time and in the morning could see improvement and their skin was very very soft ! Used to buy another special cream that is extremely expensive shipped from UK, not worth it anymore . Will order this cream again ! Thanks Iherb !

Helps With Child Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried so many types of cream for my 1 year old daughter but none worked. This cream really works to calm her eczema flare-ups. But for really serious cases of flare-ups, we will still use some mild steroids together with this to aid in the recovery process. Apply it day n night after showers.Works wonderful. Now that she's older, we've come off the steroids and depend on this solely.

red dry itchy skin

Posted by TheBest on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my face. After about a month of consistent use my problem area is much better. Not cured but much much better. I've had this problem for about 10 years. Most moisturizers make my skin worse, not better. Even straight olive oil or coconut oil makes it worse. This product really helps a great deal.

Very good in Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son had an atopic dermatitis and his skin is very sensitive. We almost tried different moisturizer but Aveeno baby eczema therapy moisturizing cream really good in my son skin. You need to use the cleansing therapy first to bath your baby then use this cream. If your baby got a scaly or blister (weeping) put antibiotic cream first then this moisturizing cream. It really helps.

Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's very good in soothing my baby's sensitive skin. it would be great if there's a smaller size for traveling.

good moisturizing effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my son has very dry skin on his legs and tend to flare up with red itchy patches from time to time. i apply this on him twice a day after shower and it has improved significantly. no flare ups since! amazing.