WARNING: CONTAINS MINERAL OIL

Posted by Dewberry on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just purchased this and thought its 100% collodial oatmeal powder. I did not see that it had listed mineral oil. So disappointed that wont be able to use as mineral oil actually is bad for skin and a toxin and definitely not something u want to soak your baby in. Wasted my money on this one. Then again, J&J products in general have many rubbish ingredients. Better stick to other good brands on iHerb.

Helped eczema. Used this along with the eczema cream.

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this along with the aveeno baby eczema therapy moisturizing cream. The power of the two combined really helped alot. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Possibly helped my son's eczema...?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son had a slight case of eczema-like skin problems until the 8th month and I tried all sorts of creams and bought this product as well hoping it'll help. We mixed this powder in his bathtub every couple of days. I'm not sure which did the trick but he is now free of rough skin patches.

Ms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good

My son has sensitive skin but after using this product itchy skin got so much better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good

Good for baby and toddler

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My two children have sensitive skin but after using two packs of this product itchy skin got so much better.

Posted by fayboju on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not yet use

Aveeno bath powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good Therapie if you have any kind of rash or eczema.

A good "spa" treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby enjoys the occasional soothing bath treatment with this Aveeno product. It leaves a thin coat of moisture after each bath.

1 2 3