Good product, but packaging makes it difficult to use at times.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The wash & shampoo is great and gentle for the baby. However, sometimes it can be hard to use when you have your hands full with the baby. A pump option would make it easier!

good, volume+

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I will say - nothing special, good product, no strong smell,comes in volume that is practical, but nothing extraordinary

Excellent for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was exploring different shower gel for my baby, now 9months old, because he has baby rolls, and sensitive skins, and other brands i tried doesn't improve his condition, until this.....!! I recommend this to any mother...!!

Gentle but that's all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this shampoo very gentle to my hair. Yes, It washes the dirt out, and it washes quite clean but it really takes a huge amount of product to do it. If you use a small a mount, it may not even bubble up and you would feel likes you are washing your hair with water. Maybe this is why it's a baby shampoo

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying it repeatedly this product for my child. Like that it's hypoallergic since we have a sensitive skin

No tears, use it on my 9 year old and my 18 month old.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No tears, use it on my 9 year old and my 18 month old. It smells lovely and the main benefit is no red eyes or crying children. The size is very economical.

Nice smell but hair doesn't feel really smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wash my toddler's hair with it and the smell is pleasant and hair is clean but i feel it is a bit dry though

與香港比較,iherb較平

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

買比小朋友用,呢個牌子好香,好好用。

Very clean but still moisturing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this wash and shampoo, bought it many many times... It washes my daughter cleanly but doesn't dry her hair out, which is the most I love about... Scent is mild too... Will keep buying...

Sensitive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well on our baby and toddler. Never had any problems.