Beautiful skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for my face and then private parts for over three years, with my daily shower. I am 72 years old. Recently at a restaurant, a waitress stopped me and told me that I have beautiful skin. I attribute my skin to the fact that I only wash with Aveeno facial scrubs. So, thank you, Aveeno.

Repeat user

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product on and off for the past few years. I currently use it to remove my makeup and it does a great job. If used morning and evening on a daily basis it tends to lighten your skin tone even if you have really dark skin like myself.guess that can be attributed to the soy extracts.

Cleansing pads

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the third time I have ordered these cleansing pads - I really feel the difference when I clean with them. My skin looks and feels smoother and firmer

amazing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product not available in England worth ordering from overseas.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

These pads are amazing! They clean my combo skin very well and remove my make up aswell. Great!!

Adore these

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are the best. Does wonders for my skin; I wasn't sure at first but after days of use I love it. I used the Clinique Take the Day Off cleansing balm before, but this one has definitely replaced it. Don't know how it faces up to makeup, but it does wonders for bare skin. Smells good, feels great, and seems to brighten and even my skintone (I have slight roseacea).

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

My face was brightened.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

large pad, nice and foamy

Posted by YoungerNextYear on August 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my 11 year old daughter as a step up from using a washcloth. It has a large foamy pad that lathers really well. It's great for her.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive and combination (oily side) skin. These cotton pads clean my face, even foundation, easily and thoroughly. It is convenient to use, particularly if one is on a trip. However, it seems on the expensive side. I am not sure if I will re-purchase it.

1 2