A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works so well on me! Well I must say that I leave it on my face for 40 minutes... sometimes an hour.. It is way more than recommended but it doesn't dry quickly on my face. But the results are great. this is now my favourite mask: it leave my skin smoooooooooooth (like no texture at all). It is also purifying and my skin feels fresher.

Best mask ever

Posted by cheryleita on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great smell. Skin feels amazing after using it. My dry skin loves it. Best mask ever.

Nice Mask but no miracle cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice mask, dries quickly, draws out impurities. No miracle cure to my blackheads though, they just keep coming back. I think is does improve overall skin texture though and I like the multiple benefits of this mask.

Works wonders with pores!

Posted by ataarta on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As I’m interested in everything activated charcoal, I decided to give this mask a try. I’m really happy with how this mask works! It leaves my pores cleaner than ever, does not dry my skin, exfoliates really gently and also helps to soothe breakouts. The first time I used this mask I got a little bit scared as my face got a little bit red after taking off the mask, but the redness fades fast and in the end I’m left with really clean and healthy looking skin. The tube is big and as just a little amount of mask is needed to cover the face, this tube will last for a long time. Looks like the price of this mask has gone up almost 50%, so I’m glad I bought it when it just became available. Not sure if I would buy it again with this price, though!

Girlfriend swears by it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea...Just reviewing for her

Does it job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very oily skin and this mask does the great job. Skin feels so clean and non oily for a longer time. Im using it three times a week for the best result. And i can see it plus no rush chemecals, try it!

A superior clay mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it 3 times a week. This product cleans my skin deeply and helps to detoxify it. Right after I apply Almond oil together with Evening Primrose oil. It leaves my skin lighter, soft and smooth. buy it again for sure. Gali

Azelique, Age Refining Activated Charcoal & Clay Mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used the product bore and it worked well. I was excited to find it on IHERB with an affordable price

Mask With Scrub Function

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I normally cleanse my face with oil, do a gentle scrub and then lastly put on a mask. So I was surprise when I squeeze out the content for the first time. There are tiny bits in it which serves as exfoliant or scrub. So I end up feeling like scrubbing my face the 2nd time when I wash it off with a sponge. On the other hand, since it has exfoliant in it the next time I use it I can skip the exfoliating step and do this mask straight away. The smell is pleasent and the consistency is nice, not too thick or runny so I can basically apply with making a mess. Cleaning off is easy as well. Lastly, activated charcoal with kaolin clay is great combo for soaking up the impurities in the skin pores... so what's not to like about this mask? Lastly it does not leave my skin feeling tight so I guess it did not disturb the pH of my skin. It's a good mask altho slightly pricey.

Worth buying mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good price and good result after use. Feel fresh and skin looks brighter!

1 2