Works wonders with pores!

Posted by ataarta on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As I’m interested in everything activated charcoal, I decided to give this mask a try. I’m really happy with how this mask works! It leaves my pores cleaner than ever, does not dry my skin, exfoliates really gently and also helps to soothe breakouts. The first time I used this mask I got a little bit scared as my face got a little bit red after taking off the mask, but the redness fades fast and in the end I’m left with really clean and healthy looking skin. The tube is big and as just a little amount of mask is needed to cover the face, this tube will last for a long time. Looks like the price of this mask has gone up almost 50%, so I’m glad I bought it when it just became available. Not sure if I would buy it again with this price, though!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works so well on me! Well I must say that I leave it on my face for 40 minutes... sometimes an hour.. It is way more than recommended but it doesn't dry quickly on my face. But the results are great. this is now my favourite mask: it leave my skin smoooooooooooth (like no texture at all). It is also purifying and my skin feels fresher.

Best mask ever

Posted by cheryleita on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great smell. Skin feels amazing after using it. My dry skin loves it. Best mask ever.

מסכת חימר ופחם

Posted by IRIS on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

מסכה נחמדה מאוד, העור בהחלט נראה טוב לאחר השימוש. ללא פארבנים, כמעט כל החומרים איכותיים

Worth buying mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good price and good result after use. Feel fresh and skin looks brighter!

Nice Mask but no miracle cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice mask, dries quickly, draws out impurities. No miracle cure to my blackheads though, they just keep coming back. I think is does improve overall skin texture though and I like the multiple benefits of this mask.

Girlfriend swears by it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea...Just reviewing for her

Really good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really great stuff.. had helped smooth my complexion a lot

Does it job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very oily skin and this mask does the great job. Skin feels so clean and non oily for a longer time. Im using it three times a week for the best result. And i can see it plus no rush chemecals, try it!

A superior clay mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it 3 times a week. This product cleans my skin deeply and helps to detoxify it. Right after I apply Almond oil together with Evening Primrose oil. It leaves my skin lighter, soft and smooth. buy it again for sure. Gali

1 2 3