Foams Nicely & Removes All Makeup

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this cleanser! It isn't too harsh and yet not too mild (I don't like Milk Cleansers). It removes all my makeup, so I don't have to use a separate makeup remover (however I don't wear a lot of eye makeup). Leaves my skin feeling very clean, yet not striped of its natural oils. And it has a very mild, pleasant scent.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5311990711370283131 on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its needed in long wash of this product with water to remove it all from face and still seems like you didn't wash it all. Smell like man's parfume or deodorant. Did not reduce any of acne and black dots.

Not for dry skin

Posted by 5421433180021081925 on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As I have oily skin, so for me it is great to use. Skin looks and feels clean and refreshed, but my mum cannot use it as she has dry skin and it is drying it out after each single use.

Clean but not dry

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Clean but not Dry! Says it all.

Great cleanser

Posted by odereviews on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this from sale. This cleans your face nicely, and not making it too dry. Really long lasting product. Regular price is bit too much, as there is so wide selection on cleanser available for cheaper prices.

Non allergic

Posted by 5225540820459862530 on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is very good, my skin is very sensitive, but I have no problem using this product.

Best product at low price!

Posted by Reviewer2574660 on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Azelique line for 6 months now and stopped spending so much money on over the counter products from department stores. This cleanser has pure and natural ingredients without any harsh soap and the results has been great! I use this morning and night.

Posted by Pecheresse on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this in the evening to wash away my make up, including eyes. The product does a good job, leaves the skin very clean, but not dry. The tube lasts for 4-5 months, you just have to create foam out of a small drop between your palms. Will re-purchase

Delicate

Posted by Hanne67 on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It cleans your face and leaves it soft with a nice scent. I also have the Skin Polish, and don't use both at the same time. I find it rather expensive, but you do not have to use a lot each time.

Azelique, Age Refining Cleanser is a GREAT Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this product reduces wrinkles and hydrates the skin. When you are 50+ years like I am you need all the help you can get! It is a nice gentle soap free cleanser that removes makeup so you do not need a separate makeup remover. It is also great that it has powerful antioxidants and it is cruely free too.

1 2 3