Light Enough to Wear Under My Makeup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this Day Lotion. My Makeup has SPF, so I don't mind that it doesn't have SPF as well. It's nice and light, so I don't feel like I have layers and layers on my skin after I put my makeup on. It also leaves a matte finish on your skin, rather than having an oily, shiny face after applying some moisturizers. I will buy this again!

Maaaaaaaaaaaagnifica (repetí)

Posted by ROSSITA on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

me gusta muchisimo, repetí en mi siguiente pedido. Deja la piel muy tersa, y apenas grasa. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this during the day and it is very light. I love these products.

Good product

Posted by LouLou on Mar 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like to use natural products with no parabens on my skin. I have tried many organic products and while they often smell divine they tend not to contain any active or anti aging ingredients ....after a while my skin starts to look very dull and old... As I am in my fortys I really need active ingredients that arent too heavy and block up my oily t zone. This is light but also active and with no nasties. I also think that the price is quite reasonable so I will keep using this product. I think this product brightens my complexion and keeps my skin looking younger. I am planning to try the eyecream next and then the night cream and serum later..

expiry date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are really great BUT I was confused by the smell. Now I see the expiry date is June 2015!!! Very disappointing...

Muy buena

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Muy buena crema, la textura es perfecta y no queda nada grasienta. Me controla los brillos durante bastantes horas y como base de maquillaje funciona muy bien. El precio es un poco elevado. A largo plazo aún estoy por ver los resultados antiedad.

Best product at low cost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Azelique line for 6 months now and stopped spending so much money on over the counter products from department stores. This day lotion has pure ingredients without any harsh chemicals and the results has been great! I use this very morning.

Excellent lotion

Posted by Jeanne1974 on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this has worked to tame rosacea and make my skin look much younger due to the peptides in it.

For 5% OFF Click the green link below

Posted by Click here 5 percent OFF on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gentle and does not dry your skin like regular facial cleansers.

Excellent Day Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first tried this moisturiser on special offer and was instantly impressed. I have very volatile sensitive oily skin, which isn't helped by high humidity where I live. This light lotion smells pleasantly fresh and applies easily, sinking straight in and makes a great base for my mineral foundation or Neutrogena SPF liquid foundation. I also use California Gold Collagen powder, so it's hard to tell whether my fine lines/age spots are reducing because of this cream or that, but the results have been fantastic. I was seriously considering a chemical peel, but really don't need to now! I also love the packaging, because it delivers the perfect amount for face/neck & décolleté, while keeping it hygenically fresh (not keen on pots). Like most women, I've tried my fair share of skin care products, and I've stopped using my usual Dermalogica moisturiser for this.

1 2