Light Enough to Wear Under My Makeup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this Day Lotion. My Makeup has SPF, so I don't mind that it doesn't have SPF as well. It's nice and light, so I don't feel like I have layers and layers on my skin after I put my makeup on. It also leaves a matte finish on your skin, rather than having an oily, shiny face after applying some moisturizers. I will buy this again!

Maaaaaaaaaaaagnifica (repetí)

Posted by ROSSITA on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

me gusta muchisimo, repetí en mi siguiente pedido. Deja la piel muy tersa, y apenas grasa. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this during the day and it is very light. I love these products.

Excellent Day Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first tried this moisturiser on special offer and was instantly impressed. I have very volatile sensitive oily skin, which isn't helped by high humidity where I live. This light lotion smells pleasantly fresh and applies easily, sinking straight in and makes a great base for my mineral foundation or Neutrogena SPF liquid foundation. I also use California Gold Collagen powder, so it's hard to tell whether my fine lines/age spots are reducing because of this cream or that, but the results have been fantastic. I was seriously considering a chemical peel, but really don't need to now! I also love the packaging, because it delivers the perfect amount for face/neck & décolleté, while keeping it hygenically fresh (not keen on pots). Like most women, I've tried my fair share of skin care products, and I've stopped using my usual Dermalogica moisturiser for this.

Excellent lotion

Posted by Jeanne1974 on May 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

this has worked to tame rosacea and make my skin look much younger due to the peptides in it.

Muy buena

Posted by MonteErebus on July 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Muy buena crema, la textura es perfecta y no queda nada grasienta. Me controla los brillos durante bastantes horas y como base de maquillaje funciona muy bien. El precio es un poco elevado. A largo plazo aún estoy por ver los resultados antiedad.

Best product at low cost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Azelique line for 6 months now and stopped spending so much money on over the counter products from department stores. This day lotion has pure ingredients without any harsh chemicals and the results has been great! I use this very morning.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great face cream! There are no sulphates, parabens, colors, no animal ingredients. Agility is cruel and does not try animals. perfect!

love this lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, absorbs well and quickly, very hydrating without feeling heavy or oily.

Great Quality!!!

Posted by gym on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice day cream, does not break me out or cause irritation, I love it.

1 2