Good Coverage And Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's easy to spread on my face even with fingers and the color also looks natural. I have normal/dry skin but it's pretty moisturizing and doesn't dry up the whole day. May be it's more suitable for normal to dry skin. I find that the color is even better than eco bella foundation and not as thick and sticky as phyisician formula CC cream.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is pretty thick, more like a foundation than a moisturizer, but it doesn't feel heavy and cakey. It covers nicely. I used it on top of my normal moisturizer with the powder foundation on top and my skin looks nice. After using it for almost a week, it is definitely not making me break out and may even be helping clean my skin of acne! I love this line!

I wanted to love this tinted moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am on the search for the perfect tinted moisturizer. I really hoped this would be it. I have oily/ combo acne prone skin. The ingredients seemed like they would be great. Unfortunately this never dries down. It feels wet/tacky all day. I didn't want to have to powder over it but I had to. And it didn't look good once I did. I haven't noticed it breaking my skin out and I will continue to try to get this to work for me.