Works extremely well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have struggled with candidiasis (yeast infections) for decades, using repeated OTC treatments and prescription medications (Diflucan, over-the-counter Canesten, etc.). I was just about at the end of my tether with the most recent yeast infection, when I saw the reviews for Azo Yeast. I immediately purchased it and am so glad I did! I take it every day, as directed, and have not had ONE yeast infection since starting it! I am absolutely delighted with this product and would recommend it to anyone who has a chronic, recurring yeast infection. It truly does work!

really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had taken Candida clear for more than 4 months, it looked like have some effect at first, but didn't really work out in the end. I'm having very frequent candida at least once in a month. I couldn't bear it anymore and tried everything with Canesten, vaginal tablet etc. This is the only thing really worked for me instantly! Eureka! When you feel like have infection, it says take 3 capsules daily but even with 2 capsules it works! Finally I could see my clear & transparent leucorrhea, Love this so much!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For TWO-YEARS! my doctors have been feeding me crap for the yeast infections caused by too many antibiotics (which were needed & necessary). This is the first product that has worked to get rid of the yeast. I will be forever greatful. Thank you.

My daughter loves!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No need to see the Dr. when you have these on hand. she swears by them and much better than using monistat. This actually boosts immune function and prevents further yeast infections.

Works fine for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this one anytime I feel like I'm getting y.infection. Works fine for me - can feel difference in couple days.

AZO Yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered AZO Yeast as I have given it to my floppy earred dogs for years, once daily and it works extremely well. I cannot find AZO Yeast on the shelf but find AZO Yeast plus. The picture shows AZO YEAST tablets, not AZO YEAST PLUS. I don't want to give the Plus to my dogs, only the plain AZO YEAST as the picture indicates. I received package/UPS today with 6 packs of AZO YEAST PLUS. I want what is advertised..AZO YEAST. NOT AZO YEAST PLUS. [email protected]

va perfecto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

tomo una a diario y no salen ni resurgen la levaduras

It worked better than the monostat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After two rounds of the prescription stuff, I felt like the infection had died down. I couldn't bear the thought of adding a pill I was warned could harm my liver. So I tried Azo. It seemed to have put an end to it.

Worked on a tough recurring infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used double the dosage amount and it took about a week but finally the infection is gone. I am still taking 1 pill a day to make sure it doesn't come back. I've tried their cranberry pills for UTI and they work great too.

Like this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this in combination with a probiotic suppository to get rid of a 3 year reoccuring yeast infection. Seems to have helped me and just ordered more to start taking daily.

1 2 3 4