BEST Healthy Gum I have found for my kids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this bubble gum and it is sweetened with Xylitol. My only complaint is that the price is a little high. But, the gum seems to hold up when chewed for a longer time period, and does not start to "break down". I have tried another brand of xylitol gum called Spry that starts to "fall apart" after you chew it for a while. (But, Spry makes GREAT xylitol mints!) This brand makes a great bubble gum flavor that will make your kids happy. One piece is big enough to chew at a time for a child. I have also tried their cinnamon flavor gum and it is also great. Most people will want to chew 2 pieces of that flavor a time.

Great taste BUT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste but the taste doesn't last very long in the mouth. Unfortunately, the form of Vitamin B-12 that they use is cyanocobalamin, which is the cheap synthetic form which is actually bound to a cyanide molecule.

Great flavor and blows awesome bubbles!

Posted by Adrienne on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the flavor - classic bubble gum flavor. Makes great bubbles! I usually chew two pieces at a time. I find that the flavor lasts longer than the Moon Melon flavor and has the added bonus of bubbles. If youre trying to decide between a sweet gum (not mint or cinnamon), this bubble gum is perfect. I also love that it is vegan, freshens my breath, and gives me a full dose of B12. Will buy again and again. Highly recommended!

Nice

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste is great.

Awesome

Posted by eathealthy on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This gum is a great alternative to aspartame gums as it is sweetened with xylitol. The reason I ordered this gum over the spry gum (which I had already tried) was because reviews stated that the B-Fresh gums had longer lasting flavor. I am happy to report that the flavor of this gum does last longer than the spry gum. Of course, it is still a xylitol gum and the flavor does not last as long as an aspartame gum, but you aren't getting the aspartame. My kids likes the bubblegum flavor! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Addictive!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In love with this gum, very soft and love the flavour.. I just don't love the price.

Wonderful

Posted by helenak on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The structure of this gum is great. You can really blow quite big bubbles with only one piece. Unfortunately the taste doesn't last, it is gone really quickly, but I haven't found a better 100% xylitol bubblegum, so it still gets 5 stars.

Decay Destroyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients in this gum destroy tooth decay and freshen the breath. Excellent after eating if you are out and can't brush your teeth. The taste didn't seem to last very long, but by then the xylitol has negated the bacteria.

Very tastey.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but the flavor does not last long at all. Nice soft gum for blowing bubbles thou.

Kids can actually blow bubbles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this gum - they love the flavor and they can actually blow bubbles with it. I'm glad it's xylitol gum and good for their teeth. Wish it cost less however.