about whey iso hd chocolate brownie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The quality is so good but in my oppinion i think this flavor is difficult to drink. I used whey performance chocolate of ON so it was easy to drink. It's my oppinion. Anyways thank you for reading !

ISO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Excellent iso

❤️❤️❤️ Great product. ❤️❤️❤️

Posted by Nuray on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Finally an Isolate which is high quality (like Optimum Nutrition) and great value for isolate & hydrolysate product. I used to have trouble often with digesting whey concentrates due to the very nature of concentrate and artificial sugars/alcohols. This solved the problem. No more belching, bloating or acid reflux but just a scoop of high quality protein! The flavor (Chocolate Brownie) is tastes great. The lesser ingredients (artificial flavors) the better for your stomach and overall health in my opinion. For mixing I use the shaker blender bottle with metallic spring-like sphere and it dissolves well in both cold and lukewarm water. Keep up the good work, Bpi! 🎇🎇😵

just so so

Posted by johngf on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

BPI Sports ISO HD S'Mores used to be the best tasting and highest quality protein I have ever purchased, but recently they have changed the formula (verified by an e-mail to BPI) and the new formula is significantly worse than the old. For starters, the powder doesn't mix nearly as well, the serving size increased but the amount of protein per serving did not, and most obvious of all the taste got noticeably worse. To me this seems like a business decision to decrease the quality of the product, which doesn't make sense to me as this is supposed to be their top tier protein, so why not do it on one of the lesser variants? I will no longer be purchasing this, as to me seems like a greedy corporate decision..

肯定不错

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

还没有喝 但是bpi的蛋白粉我感觉比on乳清性价比高 因为口味很好 而且带水解 奥利奥饼干味道的还有巧克力末 很好。相信这款巧克力味道也不会差的

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

this taste is good but i think strawberry is much better for me.

Great tasting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of whey proteins and this BPI whey protein tastes great. It's light in the chocolate and yet it still taste flavorful.

Strong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My friend recommended this brand for me, to be honest the taste is very strong and rich in flavor, it's good when you're trying to cut weight.

溶解度问题

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

说实话,相对于其他品牌的分离蛋白来说,这款分离蛋白确实溶解度不是很高,至于口感还是可以的。

Odd texture compared to other BPI ISOHD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using BPI for a long time. Their ISO blends are usually very fine powders. This one wasn't. The flavoring was less ISO and more Casein in texture and flavor (Those that have had Casein before will understand). I'm not sure if this was a bad batch, but it sucks when you expect one thing and get another. It made good protein pudding, which is how I consumed it. I won't be getting this flavor again though. I still prefer the Peanut Butter Ice Cream Candy Bar flavor.