Good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Use water first then powder then water then shake. Great taste. Good results.

Good Protein

Posted by ayazynin on Feb 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Just received and tried the product, here are some of my impressions on it: 1. Taste. It's just a typical "Cookies and Cream" taste, not bad, yet not something extraordinary. If you prefer more intense taste, I'd recommend mixing it with 4 - 6 ounces of water\milk. I'm not a fan of shakes that are too sweet, so I mix it with 7-8 ounces of water or milk . And of course it tastes better with milk but it's basically a matter of what type of diet you stick to. 2. Mixability. Mixes great both with blender and shaker, though I wouldn't recommend trying to stir it in a cup. 3. Ingredients. It is a mix of whey protein isolate and hydrolysate, which is better then simple whey concentrate. This protein did not cause me any problems with digestion or stomach. Overall it is a solid product with fine taste and I'd most likely recommend it.