WHAT THE!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So this coffee creamer is supposed to be keto friendly but it has soooo much artificial sweetener in it, it will make you feel sick! I can't have the recommended amount because it's just plain disgusting and a huge waste of money!!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this to make my coffee and tea.. really sweet. So cn but half scoop.. just when finish drinking...got this sandy feeling because of the bsb salt.. still to find out the losing wt power of this

Perfect way to satisfy cravings and stay keto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used other keto creamer products before but this one is great, it's creamy and delicious and makes instant coffee taste great. It satisfies my cravings and keeps me focused throughout the day.

Perfect For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This’s a really great flavor to add with my coffee when I want to drink something exactly like a cup of coffee from cafe but without adding sugar, milk and unhealthy things because I’m following a new diet system. For those people who find it too sweet put a little bit of it or a half scoop. Yes, I recommend this product for Atkins’s diet and anyone even my siblings just loved it. All what I wish that is served more than 18.