best natural shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2043830 on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The most moisturizing natural/organic shampoo I've ever used and suds easily.

Maravilloso

Posted by elblogdelupi on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Este shampoo es una maravilla. Mi nuevo favorito!

useful for my hair

Posted by 4949238066981119269 on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like it very much

Awesome!! moisture without weighing down

Posted by 5002314476587776302 on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Out of the three different shampoo/conditioner Broo sets, the hop flower moisturizing shampoo and conditioner worked the best on my hair. It has a nice light floral clean scent, it's natural, and moisturizing. It nourished my scalp and moisturized my hair while getting rid of excess oil. I have oily, wavy, voluminous hair that gets weighed down easily by most products. These worked perfectly on my hair! No frizz, soft, volume, and no greasy hair! I didn't need a leave in or styling product after using these. I will definitely be repurchasing!

Muy buen champú

Posted by 4978908344174455859 on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

He probado varios champús, y por ahora me quedo con este, tengo el pelo rizado grueso, las puntas secas y la raíz grasa

Good, but not great

Posted by LovelyHoney on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had such hopes for this shampoo and conditioner line, loved the idea, packaging, even the smell is ok and the texture, but unfortunatelly it is not enough for my dry curly hair. Shampoo lathers and wash my scalp very good, doesn't irritate, but overall my hair doesn't feel as soft and healthy as I hoped it would, it just feels so dry and coarse. But I think this would be amazing for someone with normal, and normal to dry hair, but if you are 100% dry then I wouldn't suggest this. EDIT: after I used full bottle of this I must say that it really is great, I guess my hair needed some time to get used to it. Will buy more definitelly! And also, be sure to shake the bottle before shampooing, that makes shampoo texture much better. 2nd EDIT: after I finished my first bottle, I tried couple of shampoos from different brands, had a bunch of fails and so-so ones, and decided to buy another Broo bottle. This is just like wellness heaven for my hair, feels amazing!

Good

Posted by 5734682272005394428 on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's fine for my chimicaly treated hair. had some better shampoo

Very drying

Posted by 4826370195855185384 on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It definitely has a beer smell. The problem is that it dries out my hair too much (even with the conditioner) and flattens it - I don't recommend this for people with curly hair.

Too soon

Posted by 5080573063798768948 on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too soon to tell if there is any tangible benefits

Horrible smell!

Posted by Gordita on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell is terrible... I can't use this product