Worth it

Posted by jacked on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I looking for a BCAA supplement for my workouts/cardio sessions, when I realized that I had not tried out AminoX...so I tried out AminoX. And I ended up taking 2 bottles of it over the course of around 5-6 months. Profile:AminoX boasts its"massive 10 gram amino complex" to sound like its just full of BCAAs, but it's basically your typical BCAA supplement, with added goodies like Taurine, and L-Citrulline. Im assuming its around 5 grams of actual BCAAs per serving because of those extra aminos in there will boost it to around 10 grams. Besides that, there is really not a ton of filler, and there is less than 1 gram of carbohydrates per serving, which makes this good for anyone who is dieting/cutting, or bulking, or really anyone who wants some extra BCAAs in their supplement stack. BUT there is 160 mgs of sodium in it, which may be something you have to look out for if you are trying to reduce sodium intake for water retention. Effectiveness (8/10): This supplement was kind of weird in terms of recovery. I acually felt like I recovered more from weight workouts, when I took this during my cardio sessions (usually a few hours after or before the weight workout) rather than when I took it during or before my weight workouts for some reason. The recovery was pretty good though. I guess I would rank it around the same as other BCAA supplements so it didnt really stand out for any reason. I did notice a larger pump when I took it during or before my workouts. Nothing crazy, but it was definately there (most likely because of the Citrulline,Taurine, and possibly the sodium?). Taste (9/10): I had 2 flavors. Green Apple, and Watermellon. They were both amazing, and extremely refreshing, espcially during cardio. They tasted almost identical to the old Xtend flavors, which in my opinion were great. The only reason I gave it a 9 was because it tasted very artificial, which some people dont like, but i didnt mind. If I had to choose one, it would probably be Gre

good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

cant find amounts of bcaa's on the jar tho

strong recomendly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Overall I would strongly recommend this product based on my personal experiences. BSN is a company that hits some dingers and also strikes out. They are a very frustrating company because they are marketing whizzes, but some of their products do justify the hype. Amino X is one of those products. I knocked the "overall" down a point due to how annoying and secretive is with this(and all other BSN stuff) product.

BSN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, nice price.

Amino X Green Apple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting product. By far the best amino I have used. Many of my clients use it and rate it very highly.

Just what I needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting a good product, but I got myself a supreme one this time. I can feel actual difference between this BCAA and the one I was using previously. BSN Amino X is so much better for my recovery process. Not to mention great taste of green apple juice, with fully dissolved powder. I will definitely stay with this BCAA for some time. Thank you i-herb for the great price and prompt delivery.

Exelent produkt

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

using this supplement I gained 6 pounds of lean mass

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good but not real indispensable

Too Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is a bit too sweet for me. Those who like sweet juice might like it. The effect is not obvious but it might takes time.

Great taste.