Excellent for very dry skin. Don't use, if you have oily skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm 30, I have very dry, sensetive skin. I use this cream every day and night. For face, neck, hands. Rich texture. "Clean" mousturaizing ingridients. Perfect under my makeup. I ll ordered this cream again.

Good moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works fine as a mositurizer , however, not fond of smell which is like baby powder.

Rich cream that provides powerful moisture

Posted by 5lanvianvil on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and multi-purpose cream that is suitable for sensitive skin. We use it as face cream, hand cream and even as foot cream or after shave. However, the texture is thick/rich, which means that it is not the easiest to spread. Other than that, this is an awesome product, suitable for dry, itchy or sensitive skin. It has a powerful moisturizing effect that lasts for a long time and the scent is light and comforting. Finally, another plus is the amazing ingredient list: it is full of nourishing/safe ingredients, such as aloe juice, oat flour (for sensitive skin), butters (shea, cocoa or cupuaçu), oils (coconut, cedarwood) and extracts (calendula, meadowsweet, kudzu, tonka bean, bergamot, vanilla) etc. Tip: this product leaves skin slightly shiny, so you should apply it at night (before bedtime). Use it sparingly over combination skin.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this from iHerb before, and will buy again. It's lovely on skin, quite rich initially but not too oily and absorbs really well. I'm prone to breakouts and this product doesn't cause me any trouble.

Excellent product, so soft, i love this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for very dry skin and sensitive skin, contain Organic Calendula Oil, Dairy Fee, Soy Free, Allergy Tested, i love

recommended it!

Posted by ElenaReviewer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm 30. I've bought this cream to use it after vitamin A serum. The cream has reach texture (much thicker than I expected) and light yellow color. Smell is strong, I feel shea and cacao butter smell. I have dry skin, after vitamin A serum it becomes extra dry. This cream makes it so soft! I'm happy with the effect, so smell isn't a problem.

my go-to moisturizing cream!

Posted by MellyMalibu on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually write reviews but I love this product so much that I have to say something about it! It smells so good and is now probably my favorite cream after all these years looking for something like that! I usually have oily skin but it becomes so sensitive and dry in this winter. This cream balances my skin very well, keeping the skin smooth and hydrated throughout the day/ overnight without feeling sticky or oily at all!

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for dry skin. Rich but not heavy. I mix this with a bit of almond oil for my baby's super dry skin. I have tried many products, but this combination is by far the best. The only drawback is that it takes some rubbing to get it absorbed... resulting in unhappy wiggling baby. But he'll have to learn to live with it because he really needs this cream.

Love this - it's a miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my hands, face and dry spots. smells amazing. great product that i can't live without

nice but strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice and quickly soaked by skin, but smell is so strong so I only use it at night

1 2